SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

so right now are you basically forming the mod list and then going through a complete setup including SRLE Base? Or will you basically say, set up SRLE Base as per other guide, then navigate to this new SRLE Extended:LOTD and continue on from here to integrate?

pretty much so yes the guide to be structure pretty much the same as my SRLE Extended guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended

Edit: Sorry realize I didn't answer your question clearly What you will need to is install Base first then navigate to SRLE Extended:LOTD and continue on from here to integrate but I will try and give clear directions.

Edited by Darth_mathias

so right now are you basically forming the mod list and then going through a complete setup including SRLE Base? Or will you basically say, set up SRLE Base as per other guide, then navigate to this new SRLE Extended:LOTD and continue on from here to integrate?

this will be molded over SRLE base. The other guide will remain as it is. 

Edited by paul666root

Once the final version of LOTD is out I'll probably look into it for base. As for UUNP I've been doing a lot of work in that area for base (+SOS for the male side) but not ready to commit to it yet.

well that good to know maybe my little project help you to get a head start Neo plus any help with the CR not just from you but anyone would be great.

Okay thank you bro, just wanted to ask before I do a clean vanilla install and attempt a fresh SRLE install. I have my own setup around LOTD but I get CTD's here and there. So gonna do a fresh boot and get the game ready. I assume you will only use SRLE base and not any of the extend pack such as REGS So I will get a clean base ready. Thus the power of virtual folders and Mod Organiser shows yet again

I had base SRLE setup and then your extended on top of that. But From what you are saying this LOTD will be an add for the base and not Extended. So I will ignore extended for now

Okay thank you bro, just wanted to ask before I do a clean vanilla install and attempt a fresh SRLE install. I have my own setup around LOTD but I get CTD's here and there. So gonna do a fresh boot and get the game ready. I assume you will only use SRLE base and not any of the extend pack such as REGS So I will get a clean base ready. Thus the power of virtual folders and Mod Organiser shows yet again

I had base SRLE setup and then your extended on top of that. But From what you are saying this LOTD will be an add for the base and not Extended. So I will ignore extended for now

well if you already have my extended installed you could keep it as a lot of the same mods from extended will be used for this LoTD version.

Well Paul I'm a single father who has my daughter full time. She doesn't allow to to play as a woman because she says I'm a man. I would have to play as a female in the secret....

Edit. Maybe in about two weeks on the new playthru I will try your reasoning on her about staring at a dudes butt. you know how daughters can be

Edited by Razorsedge877

Once the final version of LOTD is out I'll probably look into it for base. As for UUNP I've been doing a lot of work in that area for base (+SOS for the male side) but not ready to commit to it yet.

This is good news. UUNP really is interesting. I've been testing this for a while and looks great. Didn't tried SOS yet.

Well Paul I'm a single father who has my daughter full time. She doesn't allow to to play as a woman because she says I'm a man. I would have to play as a female in the secret....

Edit. Maybe in about two weeks on the new playthru I will try your reasoning on her about staring at a dudes butt. you know how daughters can be

Well single is hard. I know that without my wife my daughter would have eaten me out 😅 and she's not even two yet.

Edit: btw can one of the moderators to sticky this forum? Please?

Edited by paul666root

Father's and daughters I know that feeling lucky mine is now 13, yes 13 she is now a teenager (oh god help me). although my mother let the cat out the bag yesterday and I found the twins are also girls I am never going to win a fight ever again.

• +1 1

Father's and daughters I know that feeling lucky mine is now 13, yes 13 she is now a teenager (oh god help me). although my mother let the cat out the bag yesterday and I found the twins are also girls I am never going to win a fight ever again.

4 on one... some guys wish for this sort of thing, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. :)