SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

What are your plans with all of the mods on LOTD web page. I never got to try her but why did you drop Arissa, I'm a supporter of Chesko, that's why I ask. The nice thing about followers that are not in the CR is you can choose to leave them where they are located or as a user not install them in MO

Edited by Razorsedge877

What are your plans with all of the mods on LOTD web page. I never got to try her but why did you drop Arissa, I'm a supporter of Chesko, that's why I ask. The nice thing about followers that are not in the CR is you can choose to leave them where they are located or as a user not install them in MO

I need to going through and workout what mods on LoTD I may need to add which i can't really do until my PC is back up and running. As for followers I decided to cut them to 4 or 5 so Recorder and Arissa were chosen. You chould always swap Minervia for Arissa one of the others or even Sofia but she and Inigo will likely need to be part of the new CR.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I need to going through and workout what mods on LoTD I may need to add which i can't really do until my PC is back up and running. As for followers I decided to cut them to 4 or 5 so Recorder and Arissa were chosen. You chould always swap Minervia for Arissa one of the others or even Sofia but she and Inigo will likely need to be part of the new CR.

Recorder was annoying. Inigo I want to keep plus any follower you choose. I was just curious and will probably just throw Arissa in my list since she is not in the CR

recorder was annoying and OP in the beginning. i dropped her long time ago. Minerva and Arrisa both rogue styles so you can chose either one no CR required.

also i've been trying lots of animation mods lately and i finaly got around to some i'll keep now.

and about the mods in LOTD page need testing first and could be included because museum spaces need to be filled.

edit: also i've switched from UNPB body to UUNP Special. Ofc i'm in the testing phase but it really looks great for now. Plus there are all the lore friendly replacers as for the UNPB body and more nice ones too

Edited by paul666root

recorder was annoying and OP in the beginning. i dropped her long time ago. Minerva and Arrisa both rogue styles so you can chose either one no CR required.

also i've been trying lots of animation mods lately and i finaly got around to some i'll keep now.

and about the mods in LOTD page need testing first and could be included because museum spaces need to be filled.

edit: also i've switched from UNPB body to UUNP Special. Ofc i'm in the testing phase but it really looks great for now. Plus there are all the lore friendly replacers as for the UNPB body and more nice ones too

Female or male animations?

I would like some recommendation please :)

Female or male animations?

I would like some recommendation please :)

Please don't make this game all about female characters, I know that is what everyone seems to mod for and they do look awesome but why would any man want to play as a female. The perfect scenario is playing as a man with 3 or 4 females following me;)

Edited by Razorsedge877

Please don't make this game all about female characters, I know that is what everyone seems to mod for and they do look awesome but why would any man want to play as a female. The perfect scenario is playing as a man with 3 or 4 females following me;)

I'm just asking is the animations for male or female that's all because I've been looking for animations mod as well and not just for female.

Mathias I just want you to know that you are a god amongst men for taking on this project. Seems everyone didnt wanna get their hands dirty tackling Legacy Packs because Icecream's Mod is the biggest and most detailed there is. He and his team have poured their lives into that mod and I do not play without it. Someone finally had enough balls to do the SRLE merge with Legacy and there are many of us that are breathing a sigh of relief. I have had sooooo many problems myself attempting this because I don't have the time to really get down in the dirty with conflict res and priority to prevent smoothness, immersion and a lack of CTD's. Keep up the good work bro.

Please don't make this game all about female characters, I know that is what everyone seems to mod for and they do look awesome but why would any man want to play as a female. The perfect scenario is playing as a man with 3 or 4 females following me;)

well it's pretty wierd to look at a man's ass all the time  :lol:  :lol: i'm surounded by females in RL (wife and daughter)

Edited by paul666root