SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok had a thought on how i could get a jump start on the new SRLE Extended LoTD conflcit Resolution. has anyone tried Merging SR conflict resolution and SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution using Merge Plugins standaone cos i can't think why i can't do that (Slightly cheating I know).

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok had a thought on how i could get a jump start on the new SRLE Extended LoTD conflcit Resolution. has anyone tried Merging SR conflict resolution and SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution using Merge Plugins standaone cos i can't think why i can't do that (Slightly cheating I know).

Yes, I merged all three CR patches - SRLE, SRLEX and my own final for the additional stuff I added into one CR.esp  The end result is exactly the same as having the three in contiguous load order (last of any record takes precedence).  Once you've done it just check the merge map .txt and as long as there are no renumbered ids (which there shouldn't be) and it checks out OK in xEdit then it should be good.

Yes, it should work OK. On a previous load I merged both of them and a custom CR together and didn't have any problems.

The safest way is to merge them and then look in TES5edit ..load all the plugins you merged apply the filter and look for inconsistencies...

The safest way is to merge them and then look in TES5edit ..load all the plugins you merged apply the filter and look for inconsistencies...

this is what I will be doing then I will then use this new merged version for any and all a future legacy conflicts which of course i will do myself.

and to everyone currently using LoTD how is Snazzy Overhaul behaving I know there were still some issues with RRR the Gutmaw needs to sort out, but since we're going to to change to the basic version it maybe alright?

Edited by Darth_mathias

this is what I will be doing then I will then use this new merged version for any and all a future legacy conflicts which of course i will do myself.

and to everyone currently using LoTD how is Snazzy Overhaul behaving I know there were still some issues with RRR the Gutmaw needs to sort out, but since we're going to to change to the basic version it maybe alright?

I haven't used snazzy since it wasn't updated lately to extended