SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

You could always use the resources from Skyrim Child Overhaul, since he's made them available for anyone to use, and expand upon it. ^_^ Just sayin.

I did put your notes on my notes.  And yes I did download and copied the description section so that I got enough idea what it does.  So yes I will look more into it for sure.  So far is definitely was a good idea. :)

I did put your notes on my notes.  And yes I did download and copied the description section so that I got enough idea what it does.  So yes I will look more into it for sure.  So far is definitely was a good idea. :)

Look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Konahriks Accoutrements has overwritten Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks...Is this needed ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75768/?

take a look at the Legacy install guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Integration_guide and notice where Konahriks Accoutrements is placed. it is in the the modified quests section which means Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks should be overwriting Konahriks Accoutrements.

Edited by Darth_mathias

One of the problems I have seen anytime a mod collection brings in mods that have new items (armor, weapons, etc) is that game balance gets totally knocked out, and the there is no coherence between the mods, so you will get weapons, all in the same "tier" with completely different stats. Not sure if this is a goal, but maybe a patch at the end that takes all the new equipment and balances it all so that it is coherent within the pack.

One of the problems I have seen anytime a mod collection brings in mods that have new items (armor, weapons, etc) is that game balance gets totally knocked out, and the there is no coherence between the mods, so you will get weapons, all in the same "tier" with completely different stats. Not sure if this is a goal, but maybe a patch at the end that takes all the new equipment and balances it all so that it is coherent within the pack.

I will try and bring balance to weapons and armor mods added to this pack. I confess that I am not very good at the that so I will need help with that from you guys to achieve this.

I will try and bring balance to weapons and armor mods added to this pack. I confess that I am not very good at the that so I will need help with that from you guys to achieve this.

Maybe sirjesto might be willing to help. He is an xEdit patching master, and he is heavily involved with the Legacy mod page (support staff). I know he runs a huge modlist with Legacy. He's also a pretty nice guy from the little I have dealt with him. :-)

Couldn't hurt to ask.

Maybe sirjesto might be willing to help. He is an xEdit patching master, and he is heavily involved with the Legacy mod page (support staff). I know he runs a huge modlist with Legacy. He's also a pretty nice guy from the little I have dealt with him. :-)

Couldn't hurt to ask.

I wish I could see his modlist, modwat.ch search didn't find anything related to sirjesto

Just finished to install LotD and realised that it will save me 3-4 slots :D (from Moonpath and Book Covers)...there's a little CR to be done to swap the masters for those 3 integrated mods with Lotd...Also, some patches from the main LotD install are redundant cause of the LotD patches from patch central (CRF, CACO, CCOR,WAF, MAS,RSChildren...)

sirjesto said that all patches from main mod can be replaced with the patches from his page. They are newer and getting constant updates. 

i deleted all patches esps from the main mod.

and from the premade SRLE and SRLEx CRs i just deleted the BOOK section of the patch since they are covered by LOTD

also most conflicts are handled by the LOTD patches so little CRing needs to be done.

Edited by paul666root

sirjesto said that all patches from main mod can be replaced with the patches from his page. They are newer and getting constant updates. 

i deleted all patches esps from the main mod.

and from the premade SRLE and SRLEx CRs i just deleted the BOOK section of the patch since they are covered by LOTD

also most conflicts are handled by the LOTD patches so little CRing needs to be done.

Well..I feel that the CRF patch from central should forward the packages (CRFHerbanePatrol) from CRF (Non-Player Character (Actor) \ 000F964A <dunRRHerebaneSorenshield>)