SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Unfortunately RL has not let me test this as much as I would.

I managed to tst it a further 1 hr and I really like what I see in-game.

As said in my previous posts, I have never used RotE nor will I ever use. So I cannot compare the 2 mods.

What I like from the little I have seen from AAE is that it is quite linear, concrete, and foes are not supernaturals. Nor having extreme magic powers and exotic shouts.

Difficult yes, impossible no. This is my impression so far.

Re the patches...I am in contact with sirjesto and we will be discussing abt them.

From what I heard AAE is going to be updated shortly (do not know how shortly though), so most probably I will wait until it is released to talk with sirjesto more in-depth abt the patches.

Oh, and on Sunday I am leaving for vacations for 15-20 days. So I do not think I might be able to even start looking at the mod before the first week of August.

Yes I concur this. I had a bit of  playing around with it and it really seems interesting and it doesn't make super boses impossible to beat. Also there are plenty of patches including for LOTD. sirjesto is making right now a playtest with wildcat so patches in the combat area that both wildcat and AAE change will come out and in the next update there will be additions to boses aswell.

Yes I concur this. I had a bit of  playing around with it and it really seems interesting and it doesn't make super boses impossible to beat. Also there are plenty of patches including for LOTD. sirjesto is making right now a playtest with wildcat so patches in the combat area that both wildcat and AAE change will come out and in the next update there will be additions to boses aswell.

well look like for the Legacy Build we will be Switching to AAE then

I decided to come back to Skyrim after a year, just got SRLE Extended working, and then see this. *sigh*. I guess the good news is that most of the work building out SRLE Extended will be reused.

Very happy you are dropping all those armor mods. They didn't go with the Morrowloot / Scarcity theme at all.

Any thoughts on adding Hunterborn?

I decided to come back to Skyrim after a year, just got SRLE Extended working, and then see this. *sigh*. I guess the good news is that most of the work building out SRLE Extended will be reused.

Very happy you are dropping all those armor mods. They didn't go with the Morrowloot / Scarcity theme at all.

Any thoughts on adding Hunterborn?

Personally while like Hunterborn I find having so spend so much time skinning and harvesting items quite annoying.

ok taking a look Konahriks Accoutrements - Dragon Priest Armory and looks like aMidianBorn Book of Silence and Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks textures and meshes overwrite it. Can those of you that have please let me know if it wise to allow these mods to overwrite Konahriks Accoutrements - Dragon Priest or should it win.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks overwriting it. I like the way they look better.

As far as I know there are no compatibility issues.

OK thanks that means it can go where I original decided I wanted it

Can I also ask Whetstone did you keep Molag Bal's Inferno

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok ill keep it for now just added the world expansion section and deciding to keep it or not.

i dropped it. It isnt that well put together... scripts are a bit bugged and getting you stuck in many places. The art style is interesting and the concept but maybe if there were some updates i could keep it.