SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi Darth,

I too have managed the integrate LotD and SRLE, the main patcher for Legacy should have the latest patches, but some time they individual get updated, so the what I did was

always look for the patches that are dated after the main patcher and substitute them for the old.

Also, if Skyrim Unique Treasures are going to be added, please note that there a a couple issues with Realistic Room Rental Enhanced, due to fact that

Realistic Room Rental Enhanced changes some default locations, especially Old Hroldan Inn.

P.S.  The latest beta for Legacy now available for testing.

Hey darth. Improved closefaced helmets has a lotd patch. I did not see this in the integration list figured id give you a heads up unless i just missed something or its part of the lotd patches.

the integration guide is not complete. It just serves as a plan so that Darth can easily know what mods to place in the guide. There will be more modifications to it just not until he moves to his new place.

ok so i got LOTD installed and everything from extended (minus loot and degradation and pumping iron) and it seems pretty stable and there isn't needed too much CRing just few here and there.

Now i have to add more from the recommended on LOTD page and test them.

that's nice to know hopefully it will be smooth transition then. Lexy has updated the Install guide with some more possible mod additions.

Edit have you tried out AAE cos i think i will be switching from RoTE

Edited by Darth_mathias