SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So I discovered an issue with the vanilla stabled horses. I can't adopt them and they remain temporary, and they walk back to the original stable when I'm not riding them. These horses include Queen alfsigr. When I look at the CR for conflicts with Immersive Horses, I noticed that for these few horses have several entries of the SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp being overwritten by the bashed patch, which is carrying over entries from the Animals Merged.esp, as shown here:

https://flic.kr/p/YumqA7

However, I have added several mods and may have shifted a few things in the load order to accommodate them. When I look at the CR for my original clean build of SRLE Extended LOTD, the bashed patch is not overwriting any part of immersive horses.

What could be causing my bashed patch to not carry over the SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp entries, and how can I fix it?

Thanks so much,
-bmccarti

Edited by bmccarti

So I discovered an issue with the vanilla stabled horses. I can't adopt them and they remain temporary, and they walk back to the original stable when I'm not riding them. These horses include Queen alfsigr. When I look at the CR for conflicts with Immersive Horses, I noticed that for these few horses have several entries of the SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp being overwritten by the bashed patch, which is carrying over entries from the Animals Merged.esp, as shown here:

https://flic.kr/p/YumqA7

However, I have added several mods and may have shifted a few things in the load order to accommodate them. When I look at the CR for my original clean build of SRLE Extended LOTD, the bashed patch is not overwriting any part of immersive horses.

What could be causing my bashed patch to not carry over the SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp entries, and how can I fix it?

Thanks so much,

-bmccarti

what the Formid so i can look it up for you? but the easiest way is just delete that entry from the bash patch.

Hi DarkladyLexy,

I'm not in front of my computer so I can't see the ids, but these are the horses affected:

"Stabled Horses:

Queen Alfsigr - Black Fell Pony found at Whiterun stables
Griselda - Grey Fell Pony found at Riften stables
Winnie - Haflinger Horse found at Markarth stables
Cinnamon - Exmoor Pony found at Windhelm stables
Helena - Fjord Horse found at Solitude stables"

Sounds like I can just pull up these horses in the Bashed Patch and delete their entries, yes? Thanks for helping out.

Edited by bmccarti

Hi DarkladyLexy,

I'm not in front of my computer so I can't see the ids, but these are the horses affected:

"Stabled Horses:

Queen Alfsigr - Black Fell Pony found at Whiterun stables

Griselda - Grey Fell Pony found at Riften stables

Winnie - Haflinger Horse found at Markarth stables

Cinnamon - Exmoor Pony found at Windhelm stables

Helena - Fjord Horse found at Solitude stables"

Thanks for helping out

well there no issues my end so just delete those entries from the bash patch and you should be OK.

Alright - thanks for all your responses to my prior queries.

But I have another question.  There's a file at the end of NPC Retexture called "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2)" that has a merge of all the .esps of:

*Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul,

*Men of Winter,

*Followers, Hirelings, and Housecarls,

*Ordinary Women,

*Bijin Warmaidens,

*Bijin Wives, and

*Bijin NPCs.

However... the last two of that section, Seranaholic and Valerica, that enhance Serana and Valerica, are not included in this merge, yet we're told to delete the .esps anyway - do they come up later or...?

Alright - thanks for all your responses to my prior queries.

But I have another question.  There's a file at the end of NPC Retexture called "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2)" that has a merge of all the .esps of:

*Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul,

*Men of Winter,

*Followers, Hirelings, and Housecarls,

*Ordinary Women,

*Bijin Warmaidens,

*Bijin Wives, and

*Bijin NPCs.

However... the last two of that section, Seranaholic and Valerica, that enhance Serana and Valerica, are not included in this merge, yet we're told to delete the .esps anyway - do they come up later or...?

when i created the merge I actually used Bijin AIO-2016-3.1.1 - Serana Valerica thus Serana and Valerica are covered in the merge. Also if you look on the guide that is the file I said i used when I creating the merge.

ok guy i spotted something one else has moaned about yet Rikke uses 2 formids so during the Civil war battle her face will be from Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul instead of Bijiin. This is because rxkx22 never changed that formid. So does anyone know if is possible to copy across the data so that 000D0573 (CWBattleRikke) points to bijin NPC's or does it require the CK?

If the CK then I can't fix it and someone else will have to do it and pass me the esp.

Hmm Classical Lichdom has been added to the SRLE guide?

It seems some people have already cleaned the Undeath esps, so I would like to note that the guide missed out on a few records that should have been removed. These are the records.

Spell Records

AbDragonPriest

ConjureFrostAtronachRightHand

ConjureStormAtronachLeftHand

DLC1ConjureBoneman

MagicEffect Records 

SummonFrostThrallPotent

The guide has been updated accordingly. Would like to thank @cybexgames for informing me of the mistake.

I have vetted the guide properly this time so there should be no other oversight. However, if there is please do inform me. The general rule of thumb is that any magic effect or spell record which are from vanilla and not undeath are unnecessary wild edits.

Maybe I give it another chance... Although I'd like to know if it's worth playing if you're not at all interested in being anything other than flesh and bone human ;) I already tried to thwart the lich's plans by not slaying the priest, but then the mod simply doesn't offer a closure, quests hang around unless you console them away, others are impossible to advance (the black book quest, though unrelated with the main, depends on the latter for gaining the ability to reach the book)... well, a mess. I wonder if it's possible to follow the questline through (though with a non-chivalrous character, surely) and do everything except becoming a lich - does that get you a nice rounded finale?

Hmm I just read your posts on the various undeath nexus pages (and here obviously), and it seems the two bugs you have encountered are 

1) Enemy Of Arkay quest cant be completed if you free the priest.

2) Dragonborn quests (Lost Knowledge and the madman black book quest) refer to the Undeath black book as a potential quest dungeon, but the undeath apocrypha dungeon is locked by the priest's heart requirement.

I spent the past few hours skimming through bug reports in undeath and trying to resolve unaddressed issues. I managed to fix most issues that people brought up, including yours.

This is the result : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzn7OJ5UZhmbV0xOUFMwQ3ZnR2s

What I fixed :

1)Freeing the priest actually completes the quest now.

2)Lost Knowledge and the madman quest can no longer refer you to the undeath dungeon. This edits those two quests so a patch will be required if other mods edit those quests as well.

3)You can now fast travel from inside scourg barrow. <=According to the Undeath SSE page fast travelling from Dragontail crashes the game. So this is a jerryrigged solution. Also backtracking from the maze that is scourg barrow is tedious :p

4) Broker now always sells black pearls instead of a 50% chance. This prevents confusion. Waiting in intervals of two days until the vendor restocks the black pearl was always immersionbreaking.

5) Fixed bug where lightfoot perk is erroneously removed after exiting lichform.

Would appreciate it if people could help me test it out.

If all the fixes work it will be integrated into the next version of Classical Lichdom. Or Immersive Lichdom 4.0, whenever I get to doing that.

I have also encountered the stuck in apocrypha bug myself, wherein reading the black book doesnt teleport you back to tamriel. Im not sure if this is a common issue with the vanilla DB black book scripts, or if it is an undeath specific issue. Do you guys often get stuck in apocrypha, undeath or otherwise?

If there are any other undeath bugs im not aware of, please tell me in the forum, or PM me. 

Edited by ConnerRia

@ Rayhne - you need to point BethINI to your MO profile .ini

also, just to throw it out there but I personally use WSCO + Inhabitants of Skyrim (v3, with vanilla hair) and call it a day for NPC retexture. Very little CR required. I do also use COP (consistent older people) + Mothers & Daughters for 'realistic' older people. With the race height adjustments of Disparity, there is a real diversity to the NPC's now, while remaining grounded in the vanilla 'style'. Plus, as I said, the whole thing takes almost no CR, just proper LO. I am thinking about maybe one more retexture mod in addition to hit some of the more prominent characters left out of IoS, but I'm not sure yet.

Dragon Soul Relinquishment rocks. Great way to continue to advance a character that has maxed out their 'class' skills without resorting to using skills they never would otherwise. Also pairs well with the increased variety of perks in Ordinator.

That .... makes sense. ::sigh::

I'm working on the NPC looks ... I want something for the kids as well.

Out of curiosity, how much harder does this Build make encounters?

Edited by rayhne

Hmm Classical Lichdom has been added to the SRLE guide?

It seems some people have already cleaned the Undeath esps, so I would like to note that the guide missed out on a few records that should have been removed. These are the records.

Spell Records

AbDragonPriest

ConjureFrostAtronachRightHand

ConjureStormAtronachLeftHand

DLC1ConjureBoneman

MagicEffect Records 

SummonFrostThrallPotent

The guide has been updated accordingly. Would like to thank @cybexgames for informing me of the mistake.

I have vetted the guide properly this time so there should be no other oversight. However, if there is please do inform me. The general rule of thumb is that any magic effect or spell record which are from vanilla and not undeath are unnecessary wild edits.

Hi welcome to the Forums thank you for let us know this also means the Undeath USLEEP patch I provide needs updating I'll have to sort that out tomorrow cos Hi ho now off to work i go.

Also if you message TechAngel he may give you a shiny Yellow Mod Author badge :;): .

Boring subject, I've optimized Helgen Reborn textures using ddsopt and got about 5% size reduction on the whole. Since this implies unpacking the bsa, and assuming for a fact that compressed bsa's load faster than loose files, is it worth it, in the end?

DDSopt can be run to reduce texture sizes, but for most mods the primary use is to change the formats or fix small errors of a few textures when appropriate and to improve graphic quality by replacing all the mipmaps with better quality versions. It also changes the normal map textures to versions that provide higher quality when decompressed.

Well that a matter of opinion as some will find certian areas quite easy other may not. We don't actually have a specific mods that deals with encounter zones The closest one is AAE.

The reason I asked is because  the last time I did this build I kept getting attacked by two wolves who would run into a busy town for the sole purpose of attacking. They could kill me with one bite but I could barely hurt them even though I hit them with a sword a dozen times.