SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

This is the first time I've used Easy Wheel.  I can drink easy enough but is there a way to fill up the bags using the wheel?

not sure sorry

Does anyone still have the replacement esp from SRLE for Spice of Life - Forts?  I thought I could just merge the default one into my NSUTR patch but I have purple forts in my map.  Ugh.

check here SRLE Base Replacer esps

jdsmith reached out to me to make this script, and I threw it together.  Here ya go:

let npcs = xelib.GetRecords(0, 'NPC_');
let data = [];

let shouldSkipNpc = function(npc) {
    return xelib.HasElement(npc, 'TPLT') ||
        xelib.GetFlag(npc, 'ACBS\\Flags', 'Is CharGen Face Preset');
};

npcs.forEach(function(npc) {
    let winningNpc = xelib.GetWinningRecord(npc);
    if (shouldSkipNpc(winningNpc)) return;
    let npcName = xelib.FullName(winningNpc);
    if (!npcName) return;
    let isFemale = xelib.GetFlag(winningNpc, 'ACBS\\Flags', 'Female');
    let winningMod = xelib.GetElementFile(winningNpc);
    data.push({
        name: npcName,
        formID: xelib.Hex(xelib.GetFormID(winningNpc, false, true), 8),
        winningMod: xelib.GetFileName(winningMod),
        comments: ''
    });
});

let headers = ['NPC Name', 'Gender', 'FormID', 'Winning Mod', 'Comments'];
let output = [headers.join(',')];
data.forEach(function(npc) {
    output.push(Object.values(npc).join(','));
});

output = output.join('\r\n');
fh.saveTextFile('exported_npcs.csv', output);

Appears to be working for me, though there will be some NPCs included which you may not want to include.  I tried to exclude as many undesirable NPCs as possible be excluding ones that used templates, didn't have a FULL name, or had the Is CharGen Face Preset flag set.

Here's the output of a run with the current zEdit alpha build on just Skyrim.esm + DLCs: https://puu.sh/xHuY7.csv

Thanks Mator this will help speed up my spreedsheet project.

600 Pages and 9016 posts holy crap.

AlexTU hi! Run Loot first and then manually adjust your load order to match(That is if you are following this guide). I don't have all suggested mods here (90% of), but manually adjust after loot to look similar to Darth's load order at the top of the main page guide. Fnis should not be that low down, it deals with animation mods. Not sure of your disappearing act but may be a texture error. Wiser heads may be able to help here, pypyrus logs may indicate the fault, but I'm not clued up on that...Berndaroy..PS Nozzer in regards to 600 pages...well the baby just keeps on growing and a long way from when our grand master first started this this beast of a project....Bet he never expected this out come LOL :rofl: :bleh:

Thanks, I'll do that. I did the LOOT sorting and also the masters via TES5Edit, but never adjusted it manually. Thought it would be alright as it is :unsure: Never even saw the link to the load order before yesterday as well.

Hi,

In The Ruffled Feather mod, the option for moss rock is set to none, post installation says to remove Moss Rocks.esp and in the merge page says to remove Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp from The Ruffled Feather. Without installing moss rocks from the fomod there is no moss rocks esp. 

Hi,

In The Ruffled Feather mod, the option for moss rock is set to none, post installation says to remove Moss Rocks.esp and in the merge page says to remove Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp from The Ruffled Feather. Without installing moss rocks from the fomod there is no moss rocks esp. 

ok that not needed anymore I'll get rid of it.

I am just surprised by the huge difference between Darth's load order and the one LOOT put out for me. I'd say about 85% of plugins have a different priority.

LOOT does it's own thing no 2 load order are ever the same. Put it this way mine and Darth's Load order are different even thou we use the same PC and same mods only difference is you use separate installs of MO. Part of the reason we started upload the Modwat.ch Load order and the one on the nexus page cos people were concerned about load order. I say if it works and is stable go with it others may disagree with me on that thou.

So I'm curious if any one else is experiencing this. Ran the new xedit scripts i.e the great equalizer, true medieval economy etc, merged them bash patched etc. Started a new game couple of days ago, trained up to 100 with favorite weapon..bow and arrow, went to Winterhold to start the thane quest as i had problems with my last play through. Given the quest to kill bandits etc. Level 20 (yes i do all the boring training with levelers tower mod, before venturing out into the world), and find it RATHER CHALLENGING....bandit dog takes four arrows to kill, bandits double that and as for the boss, the amount of arrows to the head and still keeps coming DOES NOT SEEM REASONABLE. It would seem we are now on par with Requim, but it may just be my set-up. Don't have a problem with a challenge, but dear Lord whats it going to be facing the ebony warrior later on in game...any thoughts would be appreciated

Berndaroy

So I'm curious if any one else is experiencing this. Ran the new xedit scripts i.e the great equalizer, true medieval economy etc, merged them bash patched etc. Started a new game couple of days ago, trained up to 100 with favorite weapon..bow and arrow, went to Winterhold to start the thane quest as i had problems with my last play through. Given the quest to kill bandits etc. Level 20 (yes i do all the boring training with levelers tower mod, before venturing out into the world), and find it RATHER CHALLENGING....bandit dog takes four arrows to kill, bandits double that and as for the boss, the amount of arrows to the head and still keeps coming DOES NOT SEEM REASONABLE. It would seem we are now on par with Requim, but it may just be my set-up. Don't have a problem with a challenge, but dear Lord whats it going to be facing the ebony warrior later on in game...any thoughts would be appreciated

Berndaroy

I wouldn't say we're on par with Requim since this guide is not a totally deleveled (others may disagree with me) But maybe we are heading more down that road. I have not played long with things like the TGE installed. It does indeed to change things unless I am just imagining it. Also don't forget that Wildcat basically controls the game difficulty as well. and with disparity your race and class will affect the rate at which you level skills. However since you "cheat" you may be getting squawked very of things I don't know since I have never used the leveling tower.  

I forgot how exhausting setting up this guide can be ....

Is there anyone out there who doesn't add all the things from the Basic Needs section? I'm not sure about adding the bathing, iNeed, You hunger, etc and would like to hear what other people think.

I actually know a lot of users don't like the basic needs section but you should be able skip it it's not required by the CR don't forget to drop the patches of those mods as well.

Rayhne hi! No i don't use ineed, your hunger, campfire and Frostfall and haven't for a long while. My game play is to enjoy the game exploring, and not have to continually seek shelters, build camps or have a heat source when in colder climes. Yes they are for realism and many people prefer them..i suppose i will try a game based on those. If I'm perfectly honest, don't even use horses in game....prefer to fly (flying mod beta with flying mod overhaul and enhanced....missing the levitation spell from Morrowind), though i still have them loaded in load order. I love this guide and the many hours of sweat and love poured into it, but take out that which i don't use. Yes you need to adapt the CR but there is clear instructions on how to do that

Lexy hi! Looked into it a bit more and it would appear to be The great equalizer. I don't use wildcat or any race modifier mods...i love the Lunari race mod(custom race) for my character. With the equalizer script i have to set any mod that i don't want changed. Ya, you are right, but lets be honest here...starting a new character again for the uptenth time and slowly working your way up and then major changes to your favorite mods means start again becomes a bit long in the tooth..hence my, as it were, pre-built character, before heading out just eliminates the early steps..but yes its a cheat. Any way I'm rejigging/tweaking load order/build and will start again and see....if not, well then time to enjoy the challenge. Thanks for the hard work here Lexy/Nozzer its really truly appreciated as I'm sure many will agree with