SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Need to vent for a minute...I hate the Wheels of Lull for several reasons...buggy quests, monotonous, CTDs, bad combat mechanics, meh visuals, etc, etc.  Just want to get through it and forget about it asap.  ugh!

Sorry...just spent last hour trying to avoid elephant skeletons that knock you down and never let you up til u die...not my idea of fun...

Edited by Gutmaw

Need to vent for a minute...I hate the Wheels of Lull for several reasons...buggy quests, monotonous, CTDs, bad combat mechanics, meh visuals, etc, etc.  Just want to get through it and forget about it asap.  ugh!

Sorry...just spent last hour trying to avoid elephant skeletons that knock you down and never let you up til u die...not my idea of fun...

not played much of the Wheels of Lull i do remember the mine being stupid dark and in desperate need of a ELFX patch.

Thank you for the updated about crash fixes, I suggest you to add the link to SKSE Plugin Preloader if you want to avoid question about it.

As you disable quicksave, i suggest you to take a look at this SafeAutosave mod, it works like a charms with a minimal footprint, conflict with nothing and can be merged ;)

PS : I love these log entry : (added idiot check))

Edited by memnochs

Is SkyUI show armor slots compatible with FF without the patch?

i bloody hope so you guys tell me if it is working cos i give up for today.

Thank you for the updated about crash fixes, I suggest you to add the link to SKSE Plugin Preloader if you want to avoid question about it.

the SKSE Plugin preloader is installed on the during the prerequisites section https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Prerequisites

lol "idiot check" I see all the years of my wife being with me and helping out on gigs has rubs off. For anyone interest an "idiot check" is a technical term we in the sound a light industry use during a Get Out/Derig. It is basically the last thing you do before leaving a venue you walk around double checking you have not missed anything and you got all the kit.

• +1 1

ok thanks i roll that in for tomorrows update.

The way i've always seen it and I might be totally wrong here and talking out my arse. Merge Plugin created Via XEdit is a Conflict Resolution for lazy people. We don't need one cos I done most of the Conflict Resolution myself. 

I've never used the merged patch but I suppose that it isn't cumulative with the CR because some mods would be merged that are required as masters by the CR, so it wouldn't be just a matter of duplication. The way to combine both would be to use the merged patch with the full guide installed and then look for remaining conflicts and manually resolve them. I think some of the CR is about preferring records from mods that would be overridden by others that, by whichever reason, have to load later. Not sure that kind of cherry-picking is possible by an automated script. So I give more credit to your conflict resolution, nonetheless, maybe the merged patch could be tried as it could save much of the bulk work and still allow for manual correction afterwards?

you should be able to have you made sure everything is setup correctly as in are the files that need to be in the Skyrim directory actually there?

When I turn on the binaries and the preset (via END Organizer, they do appear in the Skyrim directory. When I try to load the game nothing happens. I get the black window, it sits for a minute then closes and MO unlocks.

At least I'm not getting that error any longer.

When I am doing the global ENBLocal, the highest option for Binary Version is 308, even though I do have 3.15 installed.

Edited by rayhne

"lol "idiot check" I see all the years of my wife being with me and helping out on gigs has rubs off. For anyone interest an "idiot check" is a technical term we in the sound a light industry use during a Get Out/Derig. It is basically the last thing you do before leaving a venue you walk around double checking you have not missed anything and you got all the kit.".....Bahh and to think i was getting all hot under the collar, building up a head of steam, about to blow a gasket, self righteously demand "how dare you call me an **** for not having read the instructions....ONLY TEASING but it did make me smile ::D:  :clap:

When I turn on the binaries and the preset (via END Organizer, they do appear in the Skyrim directory. When I try to load the game nothing happens. I get the black window, it sits for a minute then closes and MO unlocks.

At least I'm not getting that error any longer.

When I am doing the global ENBLocal, the highest option for Binary Version is 308, even though I do have 3.15 installed.

have you tried installing all the ENB stuff without going through ENB Organizer? Personally I don't like it never have it's only there cos it was part of base; I actually always found it easier and quicker to install manually.