SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Rayhne hi! No i don't use ineed, your hunger, campfire and Frostfall and haven't for a long while. My game play is to enjoy the game exploring, and not have to continually seek shelters, build camps or have a heat source when in colder climes. Yes they are for realism and many people prefer them..i suppose i will try a game based on those. If I'm perfectly honest, don't even use horses in game....prefer to fly (flying mod beta with flying mod overhaul and enhanced....missing the levitation spell from Morrowind), though i still have them loaded in load order. I love this guide and the many hours of sweat and love poured into it, but take out that which i don't use. Yes you need to adapt the CR but there is clear instructions on how to do that

Thank you. I'm more of an explorer myself ... what other modes don't you use? I haven't used some of these mods and I'm wondering how they may change that. I do use the campsite mod though.

I'm trying to follow the guide closer then my previous attempt and not add things, at least until the very end and I've saved a clean version of the guide installation. I am using close to vanilla bodies with practical female armor. (though I do have to wonder about the realism if you have females running around in skimpy, impractical, and downright dangerous to the wearer armor)

Edited by rayhne

Rayhne hi! Agreed female character DOESN'T run around in skimpy armor (hate those, women are not objects or perverted sex trophies), use dragonbone armor. Ineed, your hunger, campfire, frostfall, AAE, wildcat, ordinator, disparity and imperious, are the only mods i don't use...even gone with undeath(which i don't like..but willing to give it a go again). Reason for it is as stated before in terms of basic needs, the others due to the fact i use a custom race mod and would be pointless to have if not playing one of the in game races. Lastly i like to explore and not seek out combat enhanced confrontation...but these are my choices. Again as previously stated I LOVE THIS BUILD LAYOUT from Neovalin to present day and have always worked around it

Racecompatibility has been removed, right? But the Imperious - Disparity Compatibility Patch still requires it.

No the Imperious disparity patch has nothing to do with Racecompatbility

What patch do we need from Undeath Immersive Lichdom Perma and Ordinator Perktree Patch? It says Undeath Immersive Lichdom Ordinator but there isn't one with that name there.

you need Classical Lichdom or Immersive Lichdom Ordinator Patch It on the same page as Classical lichdom did I not change that?

Edit: oh right I forgot to change the mod name i sort that out

Rayhne hi! Agreed female character DOESN'T run around in skimpy armor (hate those, women are not objects or perverted sex trophies), use dragonbone armor. Ineed, your hunger, campfire, frostfall, AAE, wildcat, ordinator, disparity and imperious, are the only mods i don't use...even gone with undeath(which i don't like..but willing to give it a go again). Reason for it is as stated before in terms of basic needs, the others due to the fact i use a custom race mod and would be pointless to have if not playing one of the in game races. Lastly i like to explore and not seek out combat enhanced confrontation...but these are my choices. Again as previously stated I LOVE THIS BUILD LAYOUT from Neovalin to present day and have always worked around it

After much fiddling with armor types and really wasting time looking for a non-skimpy, full armor replacer, I found the simplest solution to be vanilla armor and clothing and... bodyslide ;) For a long time nobody cared to make sliders for vanilla (I even read somewhere that sliders for non-skimpy apparel defeats the purpose... whatever...) but there are now. So the easiest way to maintain coherence over the whole apparel is to load the slider files for vanilla apparel, immersive armors and every armor you add to the game, and just run bodyslide with for UNP or UNPB or whatever custom fit you want. Almost down to a couple of clicks. And yes, there are "UNP family" sliders for all the armors in this guide. Vanilla apparel actually makes a better use of the rustic/AmB textures than most other replacers, in my opinion.

too late decision was already made by popular vote.

Danh... I was too busy playing, sorry for not casting my vote LOL I still won't use undeath and its battery of patches, though ;)

Edited by godescalcus

Actually Undeath is fully compatible with Tel Nalta II and Moon and Star..  It's also fully compatibleMaybwith Aurora using dunc's patch that relocates the temple a bit and corrects navmesh.

Maybe I give it another chance... Although I'd like to know if it's worth playing if you're not at all interested in being anything other than flesh and bone human ;) I already tried to thwart the lich's plans by not slaying the priest, but then the mod simply doesn't offer a closure, quests hang around unless you console them away, others are impossible to advance (the black book quest, though unrelated with the main, depends on the latter for gaining the ability to reach the book)... well, a mess. I wonder if it's possible to follow the questline through (though with a non-chivalrous character, surely) and do everything except becoming a lich - does that get you a nice rounded finale?

godescalcus hi!

"Danh... I was too busy playing, sorry for not casting my vote LOL I still won't use undeath and its battery of patches" it was a closely fought contest...15 vote to remove; 37 to remain and remaining votes 13 undecided..only kidding, the reverse of our countries future  LOL

LOL I was going to comment but will refrain to remain polite, myself being from that "care-free" corner of the world that Madonna recently chose to live in. But... we're still buddies in NATO and in debt :P

I had to uninstall the creation kit to reinstall it and it completely deleted Skyrim. I think I may cry.

Deleted everything ... TES5Edit, Merge Plugins, the whole nine yards.

Damn it! All my hard work with installing this guide is all gone!

Edited by rayhne