SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I am just at the Arthmoor's Village section of the SRLE guide and have a qeustion - when loading the Farmhouse Chimneys and it mentions a bunch of these Arthmoor's Village things - but why not the Dragon Bridge?  The village expansion has everything else checked but that.

Just curious.

I had to uninstall the creation kit to reinstall it and it completely deleted Skyrim. I think I may cry.

Deleted everything ... TES5Edit, Merge Plugins, the whole nine yards.

Damn it! All my hard work with installing this guide is all gone!

oh well **** I feel your pain

question.  I'm actually current up to the newest changes in guide and am about 1/2 though a playthrough.  I don't want to monkey with Undeath changes, do u think there's a safe way to just update Legacy to the newest version without starting a new game??

I wouldn't change anything not if your playing.

I am just at the Arthmoor's Village section of the SRLE guide and have a qeustion - when loading the Farmhouse Chimneys and it mentions a bunch of these Arthmoor's Village things - but why not the Dragon Bridge?  The village expansion has everything else checked but that.

Just curious.

because of the landscape edits from dragons bridge there are a lot and mean lot of annoying clipping grass and it need the CK to fix. So to save my sanity i decided not to use dragons bridge 

I have been thinking about replacing the grasses with Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.

This looks very good, I'll give it a try. Since it's very recent I wonder how Loot will handle it. Any ideas as to where in the load order it should go? Maybe try to make it go in the same position as Verdant?

well if you up for a bit of testing what i did was I merged in the tree and flora merge using the following Load Order:

fallentreebridges.esp

Unique Flowers & Plants.esp

Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.esp

SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

Grass Clipping Fix.esp

This means that Verdant and also Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement was removed.

Veydosebrom comes with a ini file so what I did was to CUT and PASTE from the original mod into --- Trees and Flora Merged and renamed it to Trees and Flora Merged.ini

I did read that verdant can be used to replace vanilla textures not covered by Veydosebrom all you need to do it lose the esp (so what we do for SFO) not tested thou.

oh well **** I feel your pain

I wouldn't change anything not if your playing.

So, just heard from SirJesto that it would be fine to update LotD without staring a new game, but there are some scripts that I would need to clean.  I've never done any script cleaning before, anyone point me to best instructions for this?

So, just heard from SirJesto that it would be fine to update LotD without staring a new game, but there are some scripts that I would need to clean.  I've never done any script cleaning before, anyone point me to best instructions for this?

well first you a tool to remove you script try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/? this

then follow this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/50442/?

well first you a tool to remove you script try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/? this

Last time I try cleaning a scripts ended up with my equipment hud broken because unfortunately some the equipment hud got cleaned even though I don't do anything to equipment hud.

Also lexy about falskaar, I've noticed one of the shield from the mod have purple texture because the texture used in the shield points to the wrong folder. It is a simple fix by changing the texture path in xEdit though just an FYI if you encounter things like this.

I can't check yet but it is something like TSALGARshield or something like that. Found this bug while I'm play testing and forgot to mentioned it here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Optimized vanilla textures - are these necessary at all? I'm very confused as I don't see how this works without mod organizer. MO has an archive management feature that does away with the need to have dummy plugins in order to load bsa files. But for wrye bash or manual install, when I install the archives there are still no dummy plugins (thankfully, in a way), so I don't see how these bsa's get loaded at all.

Thx Lex.  So the 2nd link to the cleaning intructions by ICA doesn't say anything about using the script cleaner in your 1st link.  Are you adding that cuz u think it's a better program, or does ICA's cleaning instructions leave this out?

Thx Lex.  So the 2nd link to the cleaning intructions by ICA doesn't say anything about using the script cleaner in your 1st link.  Are you adding that cuz u think it's a better program, or does ICA's cleaning instructions leave this out?

The clean I mention is more up to date and works with the new format from crash fixes. The cleaner Icecreamassasin says to use is old and doesn't work with the new Crash Fixes format. In fact the mod author Save game script cleaner (this one Icecreamasssin  say to use) recommends using the one from my first link (I hope all that made sense).

Oh well. At least I can do a completely clean rebuild and I had done a backup like 3 weeks ago.

Is anyone interested in helping me do/text an alternate NPC/New Armor section? The NPC would be close to vanilla and the armor would be Less sexual female armor/Practical Armor.

Is anyone interested in helping me do/text an alternate NPC/New Armor section? The NPC would be close to vanilla and the armor would be Less sexual female armor/Practical Armor.

I had mentioned before my take on non-skimpy armors, it's pretty solid but involves bodyslide to convert vanilla armors and clothes to UNP/B or whatever shape you may want. So it's added complexity (but nothing compared to other sections in this guide). As for NPC's, I like Bijn in everything but hairs... But never replaced them because that would have to be done character by character... I wonder, now that there's no esp involved (new version doesn't require all-in-one esp), if I simply deleted the hairs from the mod files, they'd default back to vanilla?