SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ahh i see Higher Difficulty - Adjusted Encounter Zone and Leveled NPCs isn't compatible with AAE well that pay shot to that idea cos i don't want to have to rip the CR apart to slot it in.

I'm Sthaagg ^^

I can customize it to make it more compatible with this guide (and AAE) beside that, you can took any part of it if you want. I'm always open to share all my works with people (i did some small mods and a variation of simple bathing)n most of them are easily mergeable ;)

Personally, I removed AAE from my load order and use only SIC, High level enemies and enemies enhanced mod (same author as Deadly Dragon) + my encounter mod, i currently testing Rogue-encounter (lore version) with it.

Edited by memnochs

I'm Sthaagg ^^

I can customize it to make it more compatible with this guide (and AAE) beside that, you can took any part of it if you want. I'm always open to share all my works with people (i did some small mods and a variation of simple bathing)n most of them are easily mergeable ;)

Personally, I removed AAE from my load order and use only SIC, High level enemies and enemies enhanced mod (same author as Deadly Dragon) + my encounter mod, i currently testing Rogue-encounter (lore version) with it.

ahh didn't realize you were Sthaagg well if you want to create  version that is more compatible with this guide then I am open to trying out. It just at this point i don't want to have to do any major CR surgery.

Boring subject, I've optimized Helgen Reborn textures using ddsopt and got about 5% size reduction on the whole. Since this implies unpacking the bsa, and assuming for a fact that compressed bsa's load faster than loose files, is it worth it, in the end?

well DDSopting Helgen Reborn it is included more because it was part of SRLE Base then anything else.

I'm currently using WTF Encounter Zones to create random encounter levels from dungeons which is more compatible since it use skyrpoc patcher if you really looking for any unleveled encounter zones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Interesting I'll have a think about it cos i did say no major changes for a while. I am not sure if you guys would want the world to be more unleveled? It would again mean we a getting closer to a requiem build.

Interesting I'll have a think about it cos i did say no major changes for a while. I am not sure if you guys would want the world to be more unleveled? It would again mean we a getting closer to a requiem build.

I wouldn't say including this is a major changes. Because it's a skyproc patcher, don't run it if you don't like it and there will be nothing changed rather than using esp unleveled mods.

But the ball is in your hand lexy and the majority since I'm just sharing what I've been doing since the topic is the same.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am thinking of adding Higher Difficulty - Adjusted Encounter Zone and Leveled NPCs by Sthaagg - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83926/? to help with encounte zone levels or maybe we should look at permazone but then again it too much and the whole we're becoming to much like requiem.

I was going to use Permazones Regular but ended up adding the optional from MLU instead.  Vanilla encounter zones are way too low so the game really needs something, especially for experienced players, but even the regular Permazones really jacks up the levels, especially the max, with most maxes seeming to be 40-50.  MLU has the same minimums as Permazones but the max is just one level higher, so they're challenging but consistent.  I like a challenge but it's annoying to have one enemy that is 20, 30, 40, or even 50 levels higher than you are in almost every dungeon.  Once I hit level 30 or so I'll probably switch it to Permazones.  I also added Encounter Zones Unlocked, which claims to keep the zones dynamic so if you visit a dungeon at level 6 it isn't locked at 6 for the rest of your playthrough.

I also added Encounter Zones Unlocked, which claims to keep the zones dynamic so if you visit a dungeon at level 6 it isn't locked at 6 for the rest of your playthrough.

I have just added this to my game as well so it is in what I call my Development build hehehe. I do agree things have be come a bit easy proablyy due to The great equalizer. It just I am on Master difficulty and massacring everything, left, right and centre; true I do have Sofia, Toccata and Callen from interesting NPCs so maybe that is skewing things for me.

ahh didn't realize you were Sthaagg well if you want to create  version that is more compatible with this guide then I am open to trying out. It just at this point i don't want to have to do any major CR surgery.

well DDSopting Helgen Reborn it is included more because it was part of SRLE Base then anything else.

What do you mean by CR surgery ?

I'm having what I believe to be high script latency when using SRLE: LotD lately. Are there any mods you'd recommend to remove that might mitigate that? 3DNPC is almost for sure out, as is ICAIO. I also don't care much for the little things like Face to face conversation, Dynamic Things is potentially on my list to remove as well. Are there any others?

I'm having what I believe to be high script latency when using SRLE: LotD lately. Are there any mods you'd recommend to remove that might mitigate that? 3DNPC is almost for sure out, as is ICAIO. I also don't care much for the little things like Face to face conversation, Dynamic Things is potentially on my list to remove as well. Are there any others?

I had the same problem and tried the same approach. I did remove most mods you mentioned (dynamic doesn't strike me as much, seems to be a single script activated when you loot stuff). Check for mods that add recurring scripts or time loops... I chose to do without all of the needs/survival mods for that reason. Certain game areas at certain times seem to be very heavy on script load, such as the first visit to Riverwood. I've never been absolutely free of lag there no matter how many mods I take down. And auto-sorters can kill your game... Even the Legacy museum system, next time I'll try and place stuff manually and ignore the auto-sorting altogether. I wonder (and ask the more advised) if pressing the key to do a complete loot of corpses instead of picking stuff 1 by 1 can choke those script threads. Especially in post-battle scenes where you loot a bunch of corpses one after the other at lightning speed.

At this stage i really don't want to do through a remove loads of records from the CR.

I think that i've understood, you talk about conflict resolution plugin, that's right ?

I will take a look at it after finishing my test of Rogue-encounter.

Beside that, my plugin is not incompatible with AAE, but as AAE gives all enemies the PCLevelMult flag, it overrides my encounter zone settings and induces some inconsistencies (vanilla enemies will be pick as it must does but not AAE's ones).

Edited by memnochs

I had the same problem and tried the same approach. I did remove most mods you mentioned (dynamic doesn't strike me as much, seems to be a single script activated when you loot stuff). Check for mods that add recurring scripts or time loops... I chose to do without all of the needs/survival mods for that reason. Certain game areas at certain times seem to be very heavy on script load, such as the first visit to Riverwood. I've never been absolutely free of lag there no matter how many mods I take down. And auto-sorters can kill your game... Even the Legacy museum system, next time I'll try and place stuff manually and ignore the auto-sorting altogether. I wonder (and ask the more advised) if pressing the key to do a complete loot of corpses instead of picking stuff 1 by 1 can choke those script threads. Especially in post-battle scenes where you loot a bunch of corpses one after the other at lightning speed.

Ahh, I actually really like the survival/needs mods, I'm afraid to try playing without them but I know they are also script heavy so maybe I'll try without them and see how enjoyable the game is.