SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

That LOOT Rule has already been remove in fact I did that a few days go when it was first pointed out to me.

Likely when the flora merge gets done the problem won't be there, as you guys say, but it wouldn't hurt to mention on Art's mod that it needs to be loaded after verdant. Otherwise us who go test-running the game as we go will be bumping onto the same problem and won't know it's fixed later with the flora merge.

Looking at Darth' Load order on Modwatch, I can't see Dyndolod.esp. 

Are we supposed to deactivate it or merge it somewhere? Since its installation is placed after Wrye bashed in the Guide, I assumed that it should be left alone.

Looking at Darth' Load order on Modwatch, I can't see Dyndolod.esp. 

Are we supposed to deactivate it or merge it somewhere? Since its installation is placed after Wrye bashed in the Guide, I assumed that it should be left alone.

no it needs to be active Darth's Modwatch Load order is only up to the bash patch creation same at the nexus download every after that you need to do yourself.

just because his lordship is anal sound engineer doesn't mean it is a bad mod. if you want to use it use it.

No I know it's just I don't have the expertise to know whether or not she will conflict down the road as she has quite a lot of moving parts. Never had a problem with her before just running the simple SRLE back in the day..but the loadout is much more complex now

Can we put the Even Better Quest Objective patches esp's right after the main Even Better Quest Objective esp Since Wrye bash merges them. I am afraid If I use LOOT it will mess up my load order.

It should be OK to do that. however if you have already started a game no real need to charge your merges as the end result is pretty much the same either using MP or merged into the Bash Patch.

No I know it's just I don't have the expertise to know whether or not she will conflict down the road as she has quite a lot of moving parts. Never had a problem with her before just running the simple SRLE back in the day..but the loadout is much more complex now

it should be ok to add her if i remember correct she doesn't conflict with anything.

Hello there :)

If you are interested to update Diverse Dragon to version 3, i've updated "No Dragon LOD - SRLE Extended LOTD" patch to the new version, you can take it here.

I've made a quick patch for Deadly dragon too (based one the diverse dragon 2's one), but opusGlass plan to release a more complete one, if you want it, it is here.

I'm happy to see that this guide is still maintained (and very proud that you have listed my patch for Notice board ^^), i can't thank enough for that.

Keep up the good work :)

Edited by memnochs

Hello there :)

If you are interested to update Diverse Dragon to version 3, i've updated "No Dragon LOD - SRLE Extended LOTD" patch to the new version, you can take it here.

I've made a quick patch for Deadly dragon too (based one the diverse dragon 2's one), but opusGlass plan to release a more complete one, if you want it, it is here.

I'm happy to see that this guide is still maintained (and very proud that you have listed my patch for Notice board ^^), i can't thank enough for that.

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for doing that but i have already created the No Dragon LOD - SRLE Extended LOTD patch for myself hehehe. Yes we looking at DDC3 but we are waiting for the deadly dragons patch that i know the Mod Author is working on before we commit.