SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thank you will do :) My guess is that some files were lost in the D/L from Nexus. I have had it happen before on large files. Thank you again :)

Keep in mind the files you need are in the Unofficial Legacy Patch, not the Core Legacy Mod.

Hi everybody!

1. I can't download 39.3 [XCE - Warpaint and Dirt]: "This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file." Is it safe to proceed without this mod?

2. On "Prerequisites" page in "Configure Skyrim" section step "6. Click [Close]." I believe there is no such button on "Skyrim Options" form.

3. 27.29 [unique Flowers and Plants]: "Press CRTL+S to save". As for me, TES5Edit saves file with current date in filename extention. What should I do with it? Anyway, I have bypassed this step.

1. Thanks we'll have to pull it and find something to replace it with as the mod author has quit and taken the mod with him which is annoying so it can be skipped.

2. you are correct Fixed.

3. that's a temp file so not problem there.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I just installed the Unofficial Patch from the main mods page. I am not sure where it goes in the MO left pane though and I can't access the guide to find out. >.<

wiki works again. There is a time in day when the pages work slow or don't work at all. Check again later when this happens.

There's a couple of good warpaint mods out there. I'll do some research and see if any include the HD versions of the vanilla ones.

EDIT: at a very quick glance: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34331/?

and

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67147/?

I actually like the second one cause it makes the warpaints look more like they were handpainted.

Edited by Nozzer66

Using Merge Plugin, does anyone else get an error popup 'Microsoft Robocopy has stopped working'?It doesn't look like it's coping the assets over.

Never seen that before could be to do with you antivirus or even Windows security nonsense maybe Mator will know best to ask him.

About Dynamic Things, I think you should add an instructions to not include the esp from the original mod since it is overwritten and fixed completely by the Enhanced version (at least that's what I get from reading the enhanced version mod page and what I did last time).

Edited by reddvilzz

About Dynamic Things, I think you should add an instructions to not include the esp from the original mod since it is overwritten and fixed completely by the Enhanced version (at least that's what I get from reading the enhanced version mod page and what I did last time).

Well i am actually saying in the guide to merge the two mods together in MO so that all scripts from Dynamic things end up in the Miscellaneous merge later on so i don't think that is needed.

Apparently there are errors in SkyTest Immersive Creatures and Creatures Extension.

I have had a look at this and this issue actually steams from our Replacer Domestic Version as it not been updated in ages. I'll take a look and see what needs to be done to update it.

Edit: Skytest Domestic Version Replacer needs updating but I am unsure what Atakos did to remove the domestic spawns so for now use either the old version f these mod or don't use our Replacer Domestic Version until i can figure out what he did and issue an update.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I have had a look at this and this issue actually steams from our Replacer Domestic Version as it not been updated in ages. I'll take a look and see what needs to be done to update it.

Edit: Skytest Domestic Version Replacer needs updating but I am unsure what Atakos did to remove the domestic spawns so for now use either the old version f these mod or don't use our Replacer Domestic Version until i can figure out what he did and issue an update.

I can tell you what he did since we did it together back then. You need to remove the worldspace entries for wild animals and let only domestic. 

I can tell you what he did since we did it together back then. You need to remove the worldspace entries for wild animals and let only domestic. 

thanks Paul I have done an update for the Domestic spawns version it need testing to make sure i haven't done anything stupid https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0hZNqKNlRwdTVVoN0ZUUjJWNlE so if people can do that and let me know that would be good then i'll get Darth to update the version on the Nexus page later on.