SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ah we've all done that :D

Maybe I was too hyped to get back to Skyrim and didn't make up time for reading the instructions.

Can I do a full install right now? Or do you have plan for something bigger than I must wait for in the next few days?

Maybe I was too hyped to get back to Skyrim and didn't make up time for reading the instructions.

Can I do a full install right now? Or do you have plan for something bigger than I must wait for in the next few days?

there probably won't be any Major developments but i am testing the new version of Diverse Dragon Collection 3 for possible inclusion to replace for the older version and Splendor dragons as well. there 2 grass anti-clip mods i am testing out and they are likely to go in when i get some time to do that. mostly it's actually  play testing a finding bugs and seeing if they can be fixed.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

there probably won't be any Major developments but i am testing the new version of Diverse Dragon Collection 3 for possible inclusion to replace for the older version and Splendor dragons as well. there 2 grass anti-clip mods i am testing out and they are likely to go in when i get some time to do that. mostly it's actually  play testing a finding bugs and seeing if they can be fixed.

If it is nothing major and just small updates like that I'm sure I can handle it just fine. Thank you for the info.

no it not the same that is generally for those people to don't bother to conflict resolve there load order like we do.

Good to know. And if I add stuff to the load order (I plan to do it carefully this time, one mod at a time and only when I'm finished with the guide) what can I do to find conflicts between these and new mods, and eventually patch them?

1 - "ALSO NOTE, YOU CANNOT DO THIS FIX UNTIL THE MAIN ELFX MOD IS INSTALLED." (CWIELnFXPatch.esp editing) It should also be noted that you need to run LOOT after installing ELFX, otherwise xEdit won't load CWIELnFXPatch.esp, since EnhancedLightsandFX.esp will be last in your load order (you just installed it) and it needs to be loaded by xEdit before CWIELnFXPatch.esp, as well as the main plugin for ICW.

2 - And regarding the Better Quest Objectives merge, I've noticed all 5 patches are fully merged into the bashed patch, so they don't take up any slots. I haven't checked but maybe someone can confirm if the merged file is also incorporated into the bashed patch, otherwise you'll actually be losing one slot. In any case, it this merge still needed?

Edited by godescalcus

1 - "ALSO NOTE, YOU CANNOT DO THIS FIX UNTIL THE MAIN ELFX MOD IS INSTALLED." (CWIELnFXPatch.esp editing) It should also be noted that you need to run LOOT after installing ELFX, otherwise xEdit won't load CWIELnFXPatch.esp, since EnhancedLightsandFX.esp will be last in your load order (you just installed it) and it needs to be loaded by xEdit before CWIELnFXPatch.esp, as well as the main plugin for ICW.

2 - And regarding the Better Quest Objectives merge, I've noticed all 5 patches are fully merged into the bashed patch, so they don't take up any slots. I haven't checked but maybe someone can confirm if the merged file is also incorporated into the bashed patch, otherwise you'll actually be losing one slot. In any case, it this merge still needed?

1. I don't think that is needed cos that to much hand holding you really should be running LOOT before you boot up the game to test anyway.

2. You are correct all 5 esps do now get merged in the Bash Patch and actually yes the merged patch does actually also get merged into the bash patch so technically the better Quest Objective merge is no longer needed but the end result should be the same.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

2. You are correct all 5 esps do now get merged in the Bash Patch and actually yes the merged patch does actually also get merged into the bash patch so technically the better Quest Objective merge is no longer needed but the end result should be the same.

This is good, though! Since I won't be able to run relinker (doing wb not mo) I'll try and avoid merges with scripts. If I do any, I'll try to put it through testing if I can.

It was this https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12143-srle-extended-lotd-bugs-and-play-through-issues/?p=200031

also from Trees and flora merge changed the following id's

000479de: Forwarded XYZ location from harthfires

xx0091319: changed XYZ location to:

X: -9118.12

Y:  -72932.90

Z:  2700.72

I said it was small edits lol. I am away from tomorrow until Tuesday so any questions Lexy or Nozzer should be able to deal with it.

Edit: Oh just so everyone knows and I forgot to mention the the skytest fear patch and My MO profile has been updated on the nexus page as well as the CR.

What are the 2 xx? which mod number?