SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

If I do not want to use Ordinator and the patches that come with it, what should I do?

Is there a way to remove the requirement from the Conflict Resolution file?

Or this mod is too deep into the build that it is not possible to use the conflict resolution file without it?

Thank you in advance for your help!

this shouldn't be too difficult it's only a few records nothing major use the method described in the guide on how to remove them.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Found this error:

[00:00] MerchantCaravanAChest "Chest" [CONT:0007434B]
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> Found a STAT reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
[00:00] MerchantCaravanBChest "Chest" [CONT:0007434D]
[00:00]     CONT \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> Found a STAT reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
[00:00] MerchantCaravanCChest "Chest" [CONT:0007434E]

while cleaning the conflict resolution for master removal. This item referenced is the 1stPersonCarnelianWarhammer [sTAT:18002E1F] - apparently, a static object that shouldn't be in a container. Is it safe to remove? Makes sense, but I don't want to break any collector/treasure hunt quest, which seems to be what this points to.

I wish I had seen your link sooner, I have been editing the version 1.45 for the last 2 hours... ;) 

hey guys for some reason I have have issues updating the CR on the Nexus page so here it is via my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyvoclrsptztxmb/SRLE%20Extended%20LoTD%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution%20(Nexus%20Version%201.46).7z?dl=0. This CR is again only some smaller edits that both my wife and Nozzer have found.

Edited by godescalcus

Having your downloads directory on your 1 TB drive isn't going to hurt anything and will save you room. I suggest you do it. Alternatively, once you have everything downloaded and all's working, just delete the downloads directory. All that means is you won't be able to reinstall quickly and would have to re-download. Your call. It's easy to do on your MO setup.

The reason my MO is on my SSD is simply for load times. I've been debating as to whether or not I should put my Skyrim on my D: drive, though. Hm....

I think Maximan is thinkin about the displacement of the "mods" mo folder, which I don't know if it's possible. I've thought about it but from the way I see mo working, it would indeed lead to longer load times even if it WERE possible, because those are the actual files that get loaded into the game, through mo's virtualization engine. That's one very noticeable difference between this build launced by mo or wrye bash: in my system, mo takes about 75 seconds to load the game, while wrye bash does it under 30. No big deal, anyway! Nozzer66's suggestion, though, is NOT to move the mods folder but the DOWNLOADS folder. This can lead to confusion if you're not downloading through mod organizer at all - that's actually my case. I also keep those files in another drive. Follow his guidelines if you want to download via mod organizer, but use another drive to store those downloaded files.

I keep my downloaded mods filed in my own folder structure, which reflects in general the structure of this guide (each folder is one main section, containing in general between 20 and 40 mods. Each file inside that folder has a 4 digit prefix, the first two refer to the folder it's in, the next two to install order within the folder. When I install the mod I keep those digits in MO's mods folder. That way my whole mod list inside mod organizer looks like a sequentially ordered list and the digits in the mods match those in my downloads file. If I remove a mod I move it to an "unused" folder and keep its digits, so I'll always know which section it was in without even thinking. This saves me hours of sifting through this huge mod list to find the mods I need. For example, if you need to find the mod containing a certain plugin, you hover over the plugin and it tells you which mod it is, but without the prefix I'd have to remember where in the list it was (well, maybe not, if I sorted it by name temporarily - but it STILL saves me time). The only downside to not using mo to download nexus links is you need to manually add the version numbers in mod organizer if you want to use the version check feature. Only mods containing a meta.ini file will usually give you this information. But, again, if I want to go back to modding pad and use another mod manager, my folder structure will always serve me well!

Trying to remove AAE from the masters list of the CR file. xEdit reports no errors and the plugin references finder script doesn't find any references, but the 'clean masters' options still doesn't remove it. Is there another way to remove it as a master, given that, for all I know, there are no references left to it?

Trying to remove AAE from the masters list of the CR file. xEdit reports no errors and the plugin references finder script doesn't find any references, but the 'clean masters' options still doesn't remove it. Is there another way to remove it as a master, given that, for all I know, there are no references left to it?

If clean masters isn't removing the master then there are still references remaining, regardless of what the script is telling you.

You will likely find those in NPC records somewhere.

Hi everyone, I've missed skyrim after around half a year (I think) since SE come out I thought I need to stop on skyrim for a while because of the new Skyrim modding is still growing up especially SKSE and also

After my last load order is quite crazy and hard to fix because of hardware limitation as well.

But after waiting until now and read the latest news from SKSE team that the progress will slow down, I think if I wait for SKSE64 that will took me next year to play skyrim again.

So now I'm planning to go back and reinstall everything from this guide. Any notes I should know? What's coming on this guide that I should know before I get started in everything again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If clean masters isn't removing the master then there are still references remaining, regardless of what the script is telling you.

You will likely find those in NPC records somewhere.

I have had this happen, in the end I had to manually go through the esp. You can fully expand the esp by Alt Clicking the +. After that use your arrow keys to scroll through, you can go quite fast. Keep an eye out for colored records. Hope this helps :)

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Lexy hi! Thank you for putting a smile on my face today(tough day at work), cannon fodder..pack mules, never occurred to look at it that way. Can just imagine Sofia's witty remark if she ever heard that she is battle bait and a she-ass to boot..(NO OFFENSE MEANT). Anyway all the best to you and family..nice to see THE MAN put in an appearance in an earlier posting

Berndaroy

Lexy hi! Thank you for putting a smile on my face today(tough day at work), cannon fodder..pack mules, never occurred to look at it that way. Can just imagine Sofia's witty remark if she ever heard that she is battle bait and a she-ass to boot..(NO OFFENSE MEANT). Anyway all the best to you and family..nice to see THE MAN put in an appearance in an earlier posting

Berndaroy

Hehe I am to please I have always considered my followers as glorified pack mules.

Yeah nice to have him home if only for a few days he off again from tomorrow until Tuesday so you all get to enjoy my brand of craziness.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

hey guys for some reason I have have issues updating the CR on the Nexus page so here it is via my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyvoclrsptztxmb/SRLE%20Extended%20LoTD%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution%20%28Nexus%20Version%201.46%29.7z?dl=0. This CR is again only some smaller edits that both my wife and Nozzer have found.

Do you by any chance know what you changed? cause i changed the 1.45 to my liking and don't want to go through that ordeal again, so I could just change what you did in new conflict alone.

and regarding the space on ssd, do what i do after you install all the mods, i go through the mod organizer list and merge by hand the texture mods that have no esps bettwen them

Do you by any chance know what you changed? cause i changed the 1.45 to my liking and don't want to go through that ordeal again, so I could just change what you did in new conflict alone.

and regarding the space on ssd, do what i do after you install all the mods, i go through the mod organizer list and merge by hand the texture mods that have no esps bettwen them

It was this https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12143-srle-extended-lotd-bugs-and-play-through-issues/?p=200031

also from Trees and flora merge changed the following id's

000479de: Forwarded XYZ location from harthfires

xx0091319: changed XYZ location to:

X: -9118.12

Y:  -72932.90

Z:  2700.72

I said it was small edits lol. I am away from tomorrow until Tuesday so any questions Lexy or Nozzer should be able to deal with it.

Edit: Oh just so everyone knows and I forgot to mention the the skytest fear patch and My MO profile has been updated on the nexus page as well as the CR.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Guess I'm going to be sticking with you guys for a while longer. Heres all that's left of my last two days:

ASJUR5K.jpg

That's all history now I'm starting over. Steam download at 17%, about 34 minutes to go. 

On my list of "Things That You Read About All The Time But Never Put In Practice Until..." are,

1) follow the guide first, then do my inputs

2) add new mods to a complete, working, tested game and test each mod individually...

Guess I was going by the devil's whispers all the time. After much tampering with files that probably should have been left alone, I even managed to get dyndolod to complete its run. But run the game did not... LOL

hey guys I need a bit of help from those of you that know xedit a bit better then me I am trying to create a No LOD patch for DDC 3 and Splendor dragons (highly possible this will make a apperance) and i need to edit the far away model distance to 0 is there a way of mass editing that value without having to edit each entry one at a time? I have tried using the quick change script by it keep say it cant find the value.