SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thank you for adding Dynamic Things.

I was doing a merge of Animal Merged and Skytest Immersive Creatures and Skytest Creature Extension both have errors that keep them from being merged.

Any suggestions on this merge? Should I just ignore the errors?

Does anyone use Lanterns of Skyrim and if so, where do you recommend the esps go? (same question for multiple adoptions).

Edited by rayhne

Rahyne: I was having issues with the new version of Merge Plugins as well.  Random crashes, errors reported one run but no the next, etc.  There is also a known issue where copy general assets doesn't work properly, so it can cause issues with facegen, textures, etc. 

OK guys I decided for merge plugins standalone to NOT recommend copying the assets since there is still a bug which means not all assets are being copied to a new merge. So until it is fixed i say once a merge is complete you KEEP the orgianl mods Activated but remove the merged esps. I will add a note about that to the merges page.

well then i don't know what to recommend other then just saying leave all mod activated and remove the original esp's post merge since merge plugins definitively seems to still have the issue of not fully copying all assets been like that ever since FO4 and SSE implementation and Mator still hasn't fixed it (or more like he hasn't figured out how to fix it).

Is using known good old merge plugin version an option? We really don't need FO4 and SSE support here.

it could be i'll have a chat with Nozzer about it.

Knowing all that, and based on the exchange above from earlier in this thread, I just reverted to version 2.1.3, and I had no problems whatsoever.  This is the version right before FO4 support was added, which seems to have broken some things.  Try downloading the old version and see if it still reports errors in your merges.

Any suggestions on this merge? Should I just ignore the errors?

Does anyone use Lanterns of Skyrim and if so, where do you recommend the esps go? (same question for multiple adoptions).

i would recommend opening the esp in xedit and checking for errors and see what it spits out.

Lanterns of skyrim i would say somewhere near ELFX and for multiple adoptions don't think it matters really.

Rahyne: I was having issues with the new version of Merge Plugins as well.  Random crashes, errors reported one run but no the next, etc.  There is also a known issue where copy general assets doesn't work properly, so it can cause issues with facegen, textures, etc. 

Knowing all that, and based on the exchange above from earlier in this thread, I just reverted to version 2.1.3, and I had no problems whatsoever.  This is the version right before FO4 support was added, which seems to have broken some things.  Try downloading the old version and see if it still reports errors in your merges.

I downloaded 2.1.3 but what was installed was 2.3.0. And I still getting the error warnings. I'll take a peek at it in xEdit.

I do have the newest version installed for Fallout 4 but it's pointing toward the correct version. Of course it's also telling me that the server is unavailable so maybe that has something to do with it.

Apparently there are errors in SkyTest Immersive Creatures and Creatures Extension.

Edited by rayhne

I downloaded 2.1.3 but what was installed was 2.3.0. And I still getting the error warnings. I'll take a peek at it in xEdit.

I do have the newest version installed for Fallout 4 but it's pointing toward the correct version. Of course it's also telling me that the server is unavailable so maybe that has something to do with it.

Apparently there are errors in SkyTest Immersive Creatures and Creatures Extension.

what versions are you using cos i have tested ours and there a no errors being spitted out by xedit?

Edit: ahh Right they have been updated and we missed it for now use the older versions that the guide recommends using. Also suggest letting the mod author know so he can fix it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

what versions are you using cos i have tested ours and there a no errors being spitted out by xedit?

Edit: ahh Right they have been updated and we missed it for now use the older versions that the guide recommends using. Also suggest letting the mod author know so he can fix it.

That ... didn't occur to me. Will do.

Hi everybody!

1. I can't download 39.3 [XCE - Warpaint and Dirt]: "This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file." Is it safe to proceed without this mod?

2. On "Prerequisites" page in "Configure Skyrim" section step "6. Click [Close]." I believe there is no such button on "Skyrim Options" form.

3. 27.29 [unique Flowers and Plants]: "Press CRTL+S to save". As for me, TES5Edit saves file with current date in filename extention. What should I do with it? Anyway, I have bypassed this step.

Hey guys, I am getting a load screen about a ghost treasure that periodically shows up somewhere in Skyrim, I have been scouring through the mods to try and figure out which one it is because the load screen art is missing its textures. Any Clues?

The mod is Legacy of the Dragonborn and if you are missing the loadscreen nif, then there is something wrong with your installation of the Unofficial Legacy Patch. You should re-install the ULP.

The mod is Legacy of the Dragonborn and if you are missing the loadscreen nif, then there is something wrong with your installation of the Unofficial Legacy Patch. You should re-install the ULP.

Thank you will do :) My guess is that some files were lost in the D/L from Nexus. I have had it happen before on large files. Thank you again :)