SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Nozzer or Lexy hi! could you help with a few pointers...So i use all of the mods on the guide bar AAE, disparity, ordinator and imperious. The conflict patch(CR) has already addressed all conflicts, and i know how to remove the records of said not used mods from CR..all Hunky Dorie. If i add say, good guys for Boethiah, Namia, and D/brotherhood..sort load order, sort masters..but want to check for conflicts, load all mods in xedit and here is the rub. I assume you need to apply a filter/s but which one/s to show conflict/s so i can begin to fix them in xedit. Its this first stage of finding conflicts that i cannot seem to grasp...moving records etc i sort of get the drift..i am trying to work through the pdf of xedit to understand how to use the tool but admit am finding it a challenge...thanks for any help

Berndaroy

Good to know. And if I add stuff to the load order (I plan to do it carefully this time, one mod at a time and only when I'm finished with the guide) what can I do to find conflicts between these and new mods, and eventually patch them?

Xedit is your friend here. Load up the load order, let it run through. Then you can apply the filter for conflict losers and take a look especially at any esps that are added by new mods. If anything conflicts, you'll see it show up.

Just remember: Not everything has to be green in xedit for stuff to work OK for one. Try not to delete records in xedit, MOST of the time you can grab stuff from the columns to the left and drop it into your patch esp, and them move stuff around to get the desired outcome.  Having MFG Console in is helpful for finding those occasional little things like flying candles or lanterns, multiple things trying to fit in the same place etc.

Nozzer or Lexy hi! could you help with a few pointers...So i use all of the mods on the guide bar AAE, disparity, ordinator and imperious. The conflict patch(CR) has already addressed all conflicts, and i know how to remove the records of said not used mods from CR..all Hunky Dorie. If i add say, good guys for Boethiah, Namia, and D/brotherhood..sort load order, sort masters..but want to check for conflicts, load all mods in xedit and here is the rub. I assume you need to apply a filter/s but which one/s to show conflict/s so i can begin to fix them in xedit. Its this first stage of finding conflicts that i cannot seem to grasp...moving records etc i sort of get the drift..i am trying to work through the pdf of xedit to understand how to use the tool but admit am finding it a challenge...thanks for any help

Berndaroy

There's a 'Filter for Conflict Losers' option which is often a good start. And then you can right click on the right hand pane and set to hide non conflict rows. That should thin it out a lot for you.

Another option is to 'Apply Filter" and select only: Conflict and Critical Conflict in the top left box plus the two 'flatten' options down the bottom and the Conflict Status Inherited by parent option. That's what I tend to use. Others may have different ideas.

yeah and thy're far more interesting too (please excuse the pun). Although I am actually quite enjoying the quests that M'rissi's has she i not in the gudie but she is quite fun.

I do think cos of Interesting NPC's some of the other custom followers can go and LUNA is first up for the chopping block but for your information Darth has pretty much decreed that Inigo will never go he would even get rid of interesting NPC before Inigo so he will always be save.

Lol Inigo has always been almost the most well built follower. Although I have to ask why we have never considered Vilja? VERY well written and has a lot of backstory and man, many other fun stuff. She is probably the most well fleshed out follower on the nexus...since forever. I have been using her since she was first released years ago, amazing follower and you can get her as early as whiterun. Her and Inigo I have used every playthrough by themselves. They even have Vilja scripted to converse with Inigo regularly....very customizable as well especially after you marry her

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Arth's Darkwater Crossing esp needs to be loaded after Verdant esp, otherwise landscape changes made by the latter will cause clipping and some buildings being sunk in the ground. Simply adding the rule to loot corrects the problem.

lohyc05.pngBx70sSU.png

This is actually discussed in the mod's nexus page:

I don't have any other town mod and when I went to Darkwater Crossing 50% of the village was in the ground... ? Wtf?

posted @ 19:05, 9 Jan 2017 Reply

Arthmoor 2720 kudos13518 posts
Then you have a grass mod that's loading in the wrong order or something.
report posted @ 21:54, 9 Jan 2017 Reply

Khazuffy 0 kudos74 posts
yes actually I have Verdant but should I load it above or below DarkWater Crossing.esp?
report posted @ 11:24, 13 Jan 2017 Reply

Arthmoor 2720 kudos13518 posts
Should load above it so the landscape in the village is correct.

Edited by godescalcus

no reasons just not got around to testing it out it is on my list though.

So much on the list I see :D, I'll be waiting for the results.

But just a heads up the compatibilities for Sacrosanct and better vampires from the guide. Like in RaceCompatibility it have options for both, so it may be required to backtrack the compatibilities.

So far I've only managed to get to UI section of the guide, will let you know if I find more.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Arth's Darkwater Crossing esp needs to be loaded after Verdant esp, otherwise landscape changes made by the latter will cause clipping and some buildings being sunk in the ground. Simply adding the rule to loot corrects the problem.

That LOOT Rule has already been remove in fact I did that a few days go when it was first pointed out to me.

So much on the list I see :D, I'll be waiting for the results.

But just a heads up the compatibilities for Sacrosanct and better vampires from the guide. Like in RaceCompatibility it have options for both, so it may be required to backtrack the compatibilities.

So far I've only managed to get to UI section of the guide, will let you know if I find more.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yes so many mods to test and so little time to do it.