SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thanks for the help Sirjesto. I have racked up a few hours today and have had no crashes and everything seems to be running well other than the few things I have mentioned. The exteriors look great,  the dungeons are dark. I'm really enjoying SRLE LOTD so far. Wonder how long it will take me to venture to the museum (I am trying to make this an early priority but enjoying the scenery to much)

I actually like it. it's only active when you're sneaking and standing still. It's a great way to know where enemies are.

The only reason I don't like Wild Senses is when I'm walking in places like Riverwood and one of the ducklings in glowing green from a mile away.

I actually like it. it's only active when you're sneaking and standing still. It's a great way to know where enemies are.

You shouldn't be getting major pop in if Dyndolod is set up correctly.

Setting it to High won't change that either.

There's something else going on there I'm afraid.

I will try rerunning Dyndolod than.

I haven't quite figured out how to do multiple quotes yet

Hello. Right now i am just about to start Conflict resolutions step of SRLE Extended LOTD. I really like mod called "Training Dummies and Targets" and i'd like to install it in my load order. Is there something bad with that mod? I am surprised that no one even asked about it (i searched in srle forum and did not find anything related), this mod is so essential and seems so simple. Sorry for bad english.

you should be able to add that mod no issues you even add to the miscellaneous merge too. I have also added to our testing list so thanks for pointing it out.

Yes this worked. My ini didn't have the IminGrassSize so I just added it. Should I add the rest of the ini changes that are on his mod page, For that matter should we add all ini recommendations by mod authors for the guide?

did you by an chance forget to run BethINI? cos you should of had that in there when you ran that.

B00mer I wonder if this could be related to Relinker cos if you look at the Relinker Output Conflicts in the Left Pane you will notice it is actually overwriting Immersive Horses you could try removing these conflicts and seeing if that that helps.

Thank you for the reply. I am afraid my modding skills are limited to following guides dutifully. I haven't tried to resolve conflicts beyond what was instructed in the SRLE guides.

Anyway, I am on the verge of abandoning my 300 hours playthrough since the constant CTDs in the Museum have just become too much for my nerves. I think that these and the other major bugs that have appeared overtime are save corruptions. Even Inigo is showing signs of imminent death.

I'll restore my Skyrim folder to vanilla state and I will start doing the SRLE LOTD 2.0. I did it once successfully, I can do it twice.

Edited by B00mer9

Hang in there B00mer, it's worth it in the long run..fresh start, fresh game. Darth/Nozzer I'm curious in regards to the ranking system on this forum. For instance, Sirjesto is ranked as Guard, despite his level of skill, contribution and knowledge of modding to this guide and LOTD. In comparison to myself(Thane), who's skills in regards to modding is limited to following guides and bogging my way through and at times offering help when i can. At first i thought it might be the amount of post sent, but that doesn't flow...Sirjesto 240..myself 146..so what is the criterion..again no train smash, just curiosity on my part.

Berndaroy

Hang in there B00mer, it's worth it in the long run..fresh start, fresh game. Darth/Nozzer I'm curious in regards to the ranking system on this forum. For instance, Sirjesto is ranked as Guard, despite his level of skill, contribution and knowledge of modding to this guide and LOTD. In comparison to myself(Thane), who's skills in regards to modding is limited to following guides and bogging my way through and at times offering help when i can. At first i thought it might be the amount of post sent, but that doesn't flow...Sirjesto 240..myself 146..so what is the criterion..again no train smash, just curiosity on my part.

Berndaroy

As far As I know the ranks system is tied to the number of post you have made. So the higher number of posts the higher your rank. So in the grand scheme of things the ranking system that STEP uses is unimportant really.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hey been a long while since i updated my build, but want to start a new playthrough and didn't follow the guide since 16.11 of legacy came out, do i still have to follow the original srle guide, or is evrything now in this one? like cleaning the esm files of skyrim dawnguard and so on?

My Morokei mask is broken and removes my character's hair, but the model shows up fine on display and in my inventory. Googling only gives me an issue related to archmage robes and while I am wearing them the mask has the same behavior even without the robes. I don't know which mod, if any is responsible for this, anyone have any ideas? I consoled Krosis mask into my inventory to see if it was all masks and it worked fine. I did not check every mask, just the two.

Minos hi! this guide is a stand alone version and not part of Neovalen's SRLE..though there is still elements of it. Suffice to say ALL INSTRUCTION you'll need are found here from introductions from Nozzer and Darth, to Prerequisite page (cleaning esm etc) through to merges and finalizing. Just start on this page...https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn and READ THOROUGHLY and follow instructions and you will be sorted

Omgitskae hi! if you install...https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/?(mfg console - skse plugin no esp), and place the mask on ground, table etc and click on it, mfg will show you which mod the mask is from. Posts on the mask mods page, my reveal some insight if others have had the same problem. Needless to say others here may be able to help further...hope this may help a little

Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

My Morokei mask is broken and removes my character's hair, but the model shows up fine on display and in my inventory. Googling only gives me an issue related to archmage robes and while I am wearing them the mask has the same behavior even without the robes. I don't know which mod, if any is responsible for this, anyone have any ideas? I consoled Krosis mask into my inventory to see if it was all masks and it worked fine. I did not check every mask, just the two.

I had the same problem. Not all masks are affected, just some when you wear them or put them on a mannequin for display. The culprit seems to be Apophysis and the problem has been reported to the mod's forum on nexus, but the author is not active anymore.

I had the same problem. Not all masks are affected, just some when you wear them or put them on a mannequin for display. The culprit seems to be Apophysis and the problem has been reported to the mod's forum on nexus, but the author is not active anymore.

Ooooh, so it is Apophysis. Thanks! I think I'm just going to remove Morokei from my Apophysis install then.

The only reason I don't like Wild Senses is when I'm walking in places like Riverwood and one of the ducklings in glowing green from a mile away.

That's actually another ability for Bosmer doing that:

• Harrier: Spirit bird marks animals to kill for bonus loot or weakens your enemies in battle.

Berndaroy

Lexy is right it's purely post number and most forum software packages use them. They can be a bit confusing at times.

Lexy is right it's purely post number and most forum software packages use them. They can be a bit confusing at times.

Somebody (Paul or Darth?) offered one time to give me a "mod author" title one time, but I just said it didn't really matter. ;)

Edited by sirjesto