SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

From the "Suggestions for new additions" thread. Just asking if you (or Nozzer) was thinking about creating one which would include some additions you think are worth being added to the guide (although some have already been added).

Alkira.

well i wont be creating another one. Creating guides are a lot of work so I will leave it for Nozzer to decide if he want to do that.

well i wont be creating another one. Creating guides are a lot of work so I will leave it for Nozzer to decide if he want to do that.

Thought so. I'll wait and see what Nozzer wants to do with the "Suggestions and new additions".

Thanks for your (quick) reply Darth.

Alkira.

Got it thanks Darth_Mathias. Much appreciated you still maintain the guide with Nozzer.

Have you (or Nozzer) created an option guide already?

Alkira.

Not yet, and it wont be a 'guide' as such. It'll just be another linked page with possible different options to consider if you'd like to change the guide as it stands. When I have the whole guide re-installed... again. I'll be looking at this.

Not yet, and it wont be a 'guide' as such. It'll just be another linked page with possible different options to consider if you'd like to change the guide as it stands. When I have the whole guide re-installed... again. I'll be looking at this.

Hi Nozzer and thanks for the answer.

Alkira.

i am actually quite amazed if i do say so myself just clocked up nearly 12 hours on my new play through over the last few weeks and not one CTD. True I am only level 7 and only done a few quests for the companions and got the dragon stone just waiting for the dragon to attack Whiterun tower (think that time needs to reduced 6 days is actually a long time in game maybe it should be 3). not even hit Solitude yet but i am in Morthal now so i might as well pop along since i am in the area.

I am currently running with Toccata, Sofia, Arissa (just sent her back to Whterun), M'rissi's (also just sent her back to Whiterun) and just picked up Anum-La The Swamp Knight.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Darth if we move the tree/flora esp lower down as suggested, i assume that dyndolod would need to be rerun if already playing, like Lexy i have a fairly stable game at present and don't wish to mess around to much, but yes there are slight grass issues. Had grass issue in Eldergleam cave with black grass all over, tried to do Lexy's suggestion to change i.n.i settings to 100, but no change really...still have that pesky white fluffy grass from grim grass, despite removing meshes and tried changing density to 0 as author suggests in xedit. Even tried remove it all together in xedit but on a new game still persists....learning to live with it, must be records carried over in the merge..any way not a train smash at present...all the best to you and family

Berndaroy

Darth if we move the tree/flora esp lower down as suggested, i assume that dyndolod would need to be rerun if already playing, like Lexy i have a fairly stable game at present and don't wish to mess around to much, but yes there are slight grass issues. Had grass issue in Eldergleam cave with black grass all over, tried to do Lexy's suggestion to change i.n.i settings to 100, but no change really...still have that pesky white fluffy grass from grim grass, despite removing meshes and tried changing density to 0 as author suggests in xedit. Even tried remove it all together in xedit but on a new game still persists....learning to live with it, must be records carried over in the merge..any way not a train smash at present...all the best to you and family

Berndaroy

Thanks.

Well actually did do a Darth suggested and placed the merge at the bottom reran dyndolod and carried on not seen any issue yet (but I am still early game).

Personally I really don't like Grim Grasses and think it should be dropped we have too many grass mods as it is Verdant is good enough. I have even decided to drop Grim Grass from my own game.

I have not been into Elgergelam cave yet but I am heading that way so I'll take another look.

One other thing you could try is load up xedit find the form id for the horrible white fluffy grass add to a new patch then add a deleted Flag to the record header that will effectively delete it from the game without having to mess around removing the mod.

I am also really hoping someone anyone will convert Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods by code1k https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9005/? to Oldrim but it not that easy going the other way.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Lexy hi! thank you for the reply...OK i will try the deleted flag suggestion and see if any change...I'm just enjoying playing as i could not help myself with tinkering and trying this mod or that, not liking stating again etc LOL you know how it is

Berndaroy..PS do you know a good guide that's lay-man friendly on how to create an picture/icon of oneself instead of the blank profile on this site that i have...like your latest better then the last ::):

Edited by berndaroy

Berndaroy

You are probably annoyed by thicket01.nif under meshes\landscape\plants. It's only a mesh replacement (with partly custom rb textures). It doesn't appear in the esp, so you can simply hide/delete or overwrite with something you like more.

Lexy hi! thank you for the reply...OK i will try the deleted flag suggestion and see if any change...I'm just enjoying playing as i could not help myself with tinkering and trying this mod or that, not liking stating again etc LOL you know how it is

Berndaroy..PS do you know a good guide that's lay-man friendly on how to create an picture/icon of oneself instead of the blank profile on this site that i have...like your latest better then the last ::):

go to your profile and on the Picture clcik the button that save Change then clcik browse and upload a jpg it that simple.

yes i do like the new hair do reminds me of my own hair i had at university hehehe (I am also a natural redhead).

Sweet Lord i can be thick sometimes. Downloaded the pdf files on TES5Edit to better understand the tool, and just found out why i could not always see records..before on the rschildren-helgen patch and on others, because i had "hide no conflict rows" still ticked....don't think face palming will do this one justice..LOL :blush:

Berndaroy...PS thanks Thenewkid for your suggestion will look into that...now to find a pretty picture somewhere.... and NO suggestions for head banging, i can hear you all shout out to me

You are probably annoyed by thicket01.nif under meshes\landscape\plants. It's only a mesh replacement (with partly custom rb textures). It doesn't appear in the esp, so you can simply hide/delete or overwrite with something you like more.

thanks for this i never liked those white fluffy plants so i tried what you suggested and they are now gone. I am going to recommend we remove those meshes as well now.

I've followed this guide to a flawless and beautiful Skyrim build.

Now I'm doing it again, and just wanted to ask if TES5Edit can't be downloaded from the skyrim nexus page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859

instead of the fallout 4 page.

They seem to have updated to version 3.2 in 27 Dec. 2016.

I suppose this is a very small detail but might save users at least the trouble of renaming files and folders.

I've followed this guide to a flawless and beautiful Skyrim build.

Now I'm doing it again, and just wanted to ask if TES5Edit can't be downloaded from the skyrim nexus page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859

instead of the fallout 4 page.

They seem to have updated to version 3.2 in 27 Dec. 2016.

I suppose this is a very small detail but might save users at least the trouble of renaming files and folders.

as far as I know the version from the Fallout 4 page is the most up to date so best use that one.

Rearding xEdit scripts, the downloaded file from Mator's xEdit Patching Framework has a lot of subdirectories, documentation, test .esp's.

I suppose the correct installation will be to "copy the Edit Scripts folder from the downloaded archive into the TES5Edit folder". Same with the kajiit ears fix.

I know most of the users of your guide will figure this out on their own, but it can confuse noobs like me (when I first followed this guide I followed by the letter and ended up with an Edit Scripts folder inside the Edit Scripts folder.

as far as I know the version from the Fallout 4 page is the most up to date so best use that one.

Just checked, they have the same date on Nexus :) Same as Oblivion TES4Edit. Probably was not so in the past...