SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Disable/Enable have been essential console commands for me so far, having an issue with Minerva randomly changing her entire head to a fat nord head and I'm not sure why, the only thing that fixes it is disable/enable. There have been a few official bugs I've come across where NPCs have either broken ai or broken animations (I look them up on the wiki to see if they are official or not) and these console commands usually resolve those as well.

Resetai is a good one too but hasn't been as useful for me when it comes to fixing npcs.

Sirjesto can I ask what setting in your Skytest patch affects the distance the animals run away to cos I personally feel it is still a little too much and want to tweak it down (eg. they don't run away too far) before release.

what we really do with is a MCM for SkyTest so we can tweak in the mod to our liking lol.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Question: I'm at the Followers, Hirelings & Housecarls part in the guide. 

It says to not install FHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP.esp. This file is part of both FHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP and FHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP_SS. For which one do I delete the esp, or do I not install the esp for both?

Question: I'm at the Followers, Hirelings & Housecarls part in the guide. 

It says to not install FHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP.esp. This file is part of both FHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP and FHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP_SS. For which one do I delete the esp, or do I not install the esp for both?

you don't need the esp cos it is covered in the Merged Plugin we provide on our Nexus Page.

Sirjesto can I ask what setting in your Skytest patch affects the distance the animals run away to cos I personally feel it is still a little too much and want to tweak it down (eg. they don't run away too far) before release.

what we really do with is a MCM for SkyTest so we can tweak in the mod to our liking lol.

Honestly I'm not exactly sure. I'm not even sure what I did did anything. :P

As I said before, anyone is free to mess around with the settings I changed and test it.

has anyone else tried out the SkyTest Patch SirJesto uploaded to reduce the wolves runaway distance cos personally i am not convinced it is work correctly cos foe m in my tests the wolves still run all over the map and follower chase after them for along distance end the end i am just using console commands to kill them quickly.

I do like SkyTest but this is bordering on frustrating I almost considering recommending we drop it but i don't know what to replace it with cos I do like the change animal AI

edit: I am going to take a look at the Wussy version of SkyTest as it actually be best if we remove the wolves fear of fire and retreat stuff all together. will report back

Edited by Darth_mathias

has anyone else tried out the SkyTest Patch SirJesto uploaded to reduce the wolves runaway distance cos personally i am not convinced it is work correctly cos foe m in my tests the wolves still run all over the map and follower chase after them for along distance end the end i am just using console commands to kill them quickly.

I do like SkyTest but this is bordering on frustrating I almost considering recommending we drop it but i don't know what to replace it with cos I do like the change animal AI

edit: I am going to take a look at the Wussy version of SkyTest as it actually be best if we remove the wolves fear of fire and retreat stuff all together. will report back

For me they first run but then they stop a relatively medium distance and take a attack position. From there I can catch them with arrows or even sprinting and then using magic. I think the behavior they have it is very realistic.

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

I didn't get a chance to try it yet but I was meaning to. But for alternatives I saw these:

Animal Tweaks - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60222/

One With Nature - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54090/

Real Wildlife - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9778/

Real Wildlife looks like a compatibility nightmare, One with nature looks to be the most compatible but doesn't change AI, Animal Tweaks somewhere in between I guess. They've all been updated within the last year.

For me they first run but then they stop a relatively medium distance and take a attack position. From there I can catch them with arrows or even sprinting and then using magic. I think the behavior they have it is very realistic.

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

can i ask did you used the test patch by Sirjesto?

Animal tweaks is good, but it makes animals REAL hard as you level up, which for me, is a bit unrealistic.  Like when you're level 50+ some animals can still absolutely destroy you.

can i ask did you used the test patch by Sirjesto?

That sounds like the bahaviour I was experiencing with the patch I made.  Obviously it could use a little more work and if I have time in the morning (it's midnight here) I might have another go at editing it.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but i humbly suggest you consider my patch which is an immersion add-on that adds the Legacy of the Dragonborn airship travel and archaeology digsites to new dungeons and worldspaces of supported mods. Take a look here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82998?

#ShamelessPlug

I will add this to my test list and if you ask nicely maybe SirJesto would consider adding to the patch central and even the merged Patch that he take care of for us that way no extra esp. (I am all for a lower esp count).