SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

you should be able to add that mod no issues you even add to the miscellaneous merge too. I have also added to our testing list so thanks for pointing it out.

New mod added Training Dummies & Targets - Falskaar Edition this make it so you can use the dummies to improve combat skills which make sense to me. It has also been included in the Miscellaneous merge so extra esp slot used.

Thank you very much

seem like the issue was having in riverwood is being caused by Verdant now to figure out why.

Edit: AHH all the extra flowers from Verdant that are clipping are annoying think we shoudl just get rid of them and only have the grass stuff from the mod or we should serious consider changing it. To what don't know at the moment.

Edit 2: i think we could get ride of Verdant and install Enhanced Landscape grasses and plants https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68782/?. the optional file does require the main file plsu it looks a little better and at least to me seem more fps friendly.

Edit 3: we even re-add Enhanced landscapes it was actually originally part of the original SRLE Extended it was drop due to performance issue but i beleive that was more use you our Rig then that mod plus re-adding would have the add bonus of reducing the grass and floria mods.

what does everyone else think?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Have you guys checked out the new mod on the nexus called "Suit Up"? - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83347/?

If it works without any conflicts, and can be merged, I think it would be an awesome addition for RP purposes.  

I was looking at a video on Smart equip, which his previous and very similar mod. I would totally go for this, if it isn't too script heavy. I am already changing clothes semi-manually when travelling or entering city using the hotkeys of the SkyUI menus. I like to look humble and relax when I am shopping or going to the Tavern :p

seem like the issue was having in riverwood is being caused by Verdant now to figure out why.

Edit: AHH all the extra flowers from Verdant that are clipping are annoying think we shoudl just get rid of them and only have the grass stuff from the mod or we should serious consider changing it. To what don't know at the moment.

Edit 2: i think we could get ride of Verdant and install Enhanced Landscape grasses and plants https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68782/?. the optional file does require the main file plsu it looks a little better and at least to me seem more fps friendly.

Edit 3: we even re-add Enhanced landscapes it was actually originally part of the original SRLE Extended it was drop due to performance issue but i beleive that was more use you our Rig then that mod plus re-adding would have the add bonus of reducing the grass and floria mods.

Too bad this mod isn't available for Oldrim, it's great.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9005/?

yeah i wonder is possible to back convert a mod ie i know is possible to from Older skryim to SSE but can you go from SSE to older skyrim?

I don't believe so, no. Not in the traditional way of loading and re-saving in the CK.

I had a look in xEdit and I can revert the WaterFlow data from the new Update.esm, but there is one issue that can't be fixed:

A few Landscape Textures (LTEX) picked up an unknown INAM value, along with a couple having specular values modified.

That value can't even be seen by the old CK or xEdit, so it can't be removed.  I imagine this would cause issues with the game.

Edited by sirjesto

I don't believe so, no. Not in the traditional way of loading and re-saving in the CK.

I had a look in xEdit and I can revert the WaterFlow data from the new Update.esm, but there is one issue that can't be fixed:

A few Landscape Textures (LTEX) picked up an unknown INAM value, along with a couple having specular values modified.

That value can't even be seen by the old CK or xEdit, so it can't be removed.  I imagine this would cause issues with the game.

well that's a bummer so basically you would need to recreate the mod from the ground up and somehow I don't think the mod author would want to do that.

I tried Enhanced Landscapes in the past because it looked really amazing, but had a number of issues specifically with the town/city/village overhaul mods I used (despite the mod page claiming compatibility). I didn't try it with Arthmoor villages but it does make a lot of changes to the landscape in villages so you'd probably have to check for compatibility with Arthmoor villages, BFT, ICAIO, Lost smelters, and Snazzy Furniture?

Ahhh disregard, you're referring to just the plants module.

Edited by omgitskae

No worries.  I had actually forgotten about the SkyUI hotkeys when I posted about the mod.  My fault, I apologize.

No need to apologize. Getting mods known is never a bad thing. Thanks for the suggestion all the same.

In other news my parts have arrived literally already today (It's 6.30 Am in my part of Straya. The courier lives in my street anyway. Not what you know, it's who you know. He said he'd have delivered them Thursday but he knew I was away for Easter). So I have a job to do. New Mobo, processor and memory, plus case fans and maybe a re-imaging of Windows 7. Might be a good time to do a full cleanup of stuff I don't use anyway.

Edited by Nozzer66