SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Your performance seems good, if you want to get further, you can read my guide (the one linked in crash fixes section) or just go to play ;)

Yep went through it and the system timer app is very good :)

Got better performance on my work laptop, with work apps (SQL, VS) :D

That's it then, will wait for the CR testing to complete and will start playing, thanks everyone

Anyway, in borderless windowed mode nvidia's vsync and frame-limiter did not work at all, used enbs for a while but it simply isn't smooth.

So figured it out yesterday, turned off borderless in OneTweak and turned on fullscreen in skyrimprefs and now it's working perfectly.

Did you verify this part from the Prerequisites Page while using borderless mode?

• If the driver is handling Vsync make sure EnableVSync is set to false in the enblocal.ini file and iPresentInterval is set to 0 in the Skyrim.ini file.

There are 3 different places Vsync can be controlled, Skyim's ini, ENB's enblocal.ini, and in the driver.  If more than one of these is enabled at once, you'll get unpredictable results.

Edited by Eudeyrn

Hey guys, Azami again.

Thanks for your help earlier, was able to install everything in order and just finished all the merged plugins :).

For the conflict resolution, do i just install and sort the masters, or do i have to read paull666root and do all of the changes on his subguide? thanks! 

Hey guys, Azami again.

Thanks for your help earlier, was able to install everything in order and just finished all the merged plugins :).

For the conflict resolution, do i just install and sort the masters, or do i have to read paull666root and do all of the changes on his subguide? thanks! 

The subguide just lists the changes made in the conflict resolution, you just need to install the CR itself and and sort masters.

• +1 1

The subguide just lists the changes made in the conflict resolution, you just need to install the CR itself and and sort masters.

thanks man!, sorting masters seems to be a little difficult, do i have to activate the masters required for the Conflict Resolution manually so that it loads properly in Tes5edit?

thanks man!, sorting masters seems to be a little difficult, do i have to activate the masters required for the Conflict Resolution manually so that it loads properly in Tes5edit?

If you open the Conflict Resolution in TES5Edit it should load up all the required masters automatically, then just right click and sort masters.

oh, lol xD I did things the other way xD. knew there had to be a shortcut somewhere. thanks again!

EDIT: Didn't work.

"[00:02] Background Loader: [unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp] Loading file

[00:02] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.
The system cannot find the file specified>
[00:03] Background Loader: finished"

While trying to load the Conflict Resolutions
Edited by Azami_Nene

Did you verify this part from the Prerequisites Page while using borderless mode?

• If the driver is handling Vsync make sure EnableVSync is set to false in the enblocal.ini file and iPresentInterval is set to 0 in the Skyrim.ini file.

There are 3 different places Vsync can be controlled, Skyim's ini, ENB's enblocal.ini, and in the driver.  If more than one of these is enabled at once, you'll get unpredictable results.

Yep, so with borderless windowed mode iPresentInterval =1 and enb worked ok, but not as smooth.

With fullscreen in skyrimprefs set to 1 and the above two disabled, nvd vsync working properly and the game is much smoother

oh, lol xD I did things the other way xD. knew there had to be a shortcut somewhere. thanks again!

EDIT: Didn't work.

"[00:02] Background Loader: [unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp] Loading file

[00:02] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.
The system cannot find the file specified>
[00:03] Background Loader: finished"

While trying to load the Conflict Resolutions

Do you have the unofficial patch loaded on the left side of mod organizer? Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp should be showing on the right side if it is.

If it is showing in mod organizer and TES5Edit still isn't loading it automatically for some reason I'd just load the entire mod order in TES5Edit.

Do you have the unofficial patch loaded on the left side of mod organizer? Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp should be showing on the right side if it is.

If it is showing in mod organizer and TES5Edit still isn't loading it automatically for some reason I'd just load the entire mod order in TES5Edit.

Fixed it, just had to have everything loaded in the plugins and in order, now on the scripts, when it says load the whole order does that mean you have everything checked when loading tes5edit? or just the last esp so that it loads everything?

Fixed it, just had to have everything loaded in the plugins and in order, now on the scripts, when it says load the whole order does that mean you have everything checked when loading tes5edit? or just the last esp so that it loads everything?

If it says load the whole order you need to enable every mod, Just right click the tes5edit mod selection and click select all.