SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

If it says load the whole order you need to enable every mod, Just right click the tes5edit mod selection and click select all.

well thats a problem,

[00:00] Background Loader: Too many plugins selected. Adding 406 files would exceed the maximum index of 254

unless i dont load the files thats in the Merged patches?

Edited by Azami_Nene

well thats a problem,

[00:00] Background Loader: Too many plugins selected. Adding 406 files would exceed the maximum index of 254

unless i dont load the files thats in the Merged patches?

That's right - you should deactivate (in the left pane) any mods which have been merged.  Merge Plugins should copy all relevant files (textures, etc.) into the merged mod.  The whole point of Merge Plugins is to get us under the 254 esp limit.

Merge Plugins does rarely fail to copy the files as expected, though, so an alternative to totally deactivating the source mods is to just move the esps to optional, and leaving the mod itself active.  If a mod consists of only an esp then obviously it doesn't make any difference which way you do it.

Edited by Eudeyrn

Of course you dont load the esps that are already in the merges (I even deleted those xD)

HAha, ill just move the un merged folders,

I did get one error to do with a tes5 edit instruction for one of the files. maybe theres an issue there so ill need that file just in case xD. Otherwise it looks like im nearly there :). been a good 5 days at moderate pace and 60+GB xD

HAha, ill just move the un merged folders,

I did get one error to do with a tes5 edit instruction for one of the files. maybe theres an issue there so ill need that file just in case xD. Otherwise it looks like im nearly there :). been a good 5 days at moderate pace and 60+GB xD

I would recommend just unchecking the files that you have merged and keeping them above the checked merge file. You will probably have to redo some of the merges in the future and it is handy to  have them ready in the right order ready for re-merging as and when. Don't delete them from the left panel. Then you would have to re-install/re-download and that would be a faff.

I would recommend just unchecking the files that you have merged and keeping them above the checked merge file. You will probably have to redo some of the merges in the future and it is handy to  have them ready in the right order ready for re-merging as and when. Don't delete them from the left panel. Then you would have to re-install/re-download and that would be a faff.

yeah done that, :) just up to doing the skyproc patches now :). but how do i do that. the guide doesnt say what to do xD

Edited by Azami_Nene

@DarkladyLexy: I tested the merged version everythings seems to work as intend, I only need that you redo a test about werewolf bug with the version you want (merged or not). It should be fine but... i prefer.

If it is okay, i upload as a special version, and I will polish my script later (but nothing can't harm your save) ;)

@DarkladyLexy: I tested the merged version everythings seems to work as intend, I only need that you redo a test about werewolf bug with the version you want (merged or not). It should be fine but... i prefer.

If it is okay, i upload as a special version, and I will polish my script later (but nothing can't harm your save) ;)

tested the merged version and the werewolf fix works as expected (at least it did my end).

SkyUI - show armor slots - updated has been removed from Nexus. Apparently when SkyUI was updated to 5.1, people whined at the author about his dependency warning (since it was linked to 5.0) so much that he opted to just nuke it instead of updating the dependency - even though it was still fully compatible and caused no new crashes.

ah OK well I guess we'll just pull it and go back to using the SKYUI addon for Frostfall not a big lost the grand scheme of things.

Really the slots mod should part of base SKYUI anyway but hey ho.

Thanks in advance for this quick question, new user here, hope this is the right place to post this - Finally got to the end of the guide, just before doing all the MCM adjustments. Made it so far without issue, but now finally playing and there are tree billboards everywhere! instead of normal trees, most of them are low quality 2d billboards i can run through. Seems to be all the pinetrees, other trees/grass etc are rendering normally.Not sure what mod is interfering with this, or did i run DynDOLOD wrong? everything seemed to be going so well. Any ideas would be appreciated:)

Seems to be all the pinetrees, other trees/grass etc are rendering normally.

Oh gosh, I had this exact same problem. It's been a while since I fixed it, but IIRC there was a problem with Enhanced Vanilla Trees. I reinstalled or fiddled with the load order or... something. Sorry, I'm not sure exactly what I did. But that was the mod that needed fixed.

• +1 1

Hi guys,

Although I'm fairly new to modding, I have already managed to get a 100 mod SSE savegame running. But then I stumbled across this phenomenal guide: THIS is exactly the kind of game I want to play! Thanks a ton for this immense effort put into setting up this guide!

So, I "downgraded" from SSE to LE.

Now, for three days I cannot make it past the first section of the guide :-(

I did everything required on the prerequisites page, including BETHini and all, but everytime I load up the game, it CTDs as soon as I save (I cannot count how often I saw this ##!Q!"" prisoner cart ride).

This is now may fourth attempt, as all attempts before I completely removed the game from Steam, to make 100% sure nothing sticky can cause this.

I gotta say: I'm totally lost...

Here's my load order and mod list so far (as said, it represents just the first section of the main guide, prior to the Texture enhancements):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Grimy Plugin
+OneTweak
+Skyrim Script Extender
+Cleaned Vanilla ESMs
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

The rig I'm running:

Win 10 (64 bit)

i7-4790k @4.00GHz

16GB RAM

GeForce GTX 970 w/ 4GB RAM

I'd appreciate any help, I don't want to give in to this...

Cheers