SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I realize now you said that you saw the cart ride and then crashed...for the direct X issue you would even get to the main screen.

No worries, I have installed all old versions of DX on my system anyway, so I was pretty sure that could not be the issue.

So far, I made it without crash up until the World Expansion section, so knock on wood...

hey guys has anyone been able to create Ongar's warhammer from the LOTD Kegbreaker quest I have all the ingredients have the required smithing skill and yet I skill can't create this bloody hammer. Personally I think the recipe from LOTD Merge Patch might be boinked. the Recipe require a horker tusk but the merge changes this CACO Horker tusk I am scratching my head and i can't see the difference.

Edit: Never mind have finally managed to create the warhammer think it has something to with the mod Assigned Storage that i use for global storage of craft components. I took everything those storage containers I was able to create the warhammer.

As i build my own LOTD merged mod it may very well be, as i have to install the version 1.2.1 of CACO to match our install. Sirjesto may have thought we are using v2.0 beta of said mod....as mentioned before Icecreamassassin has mentioned changing the horker tusk back to original in the MCM menu(of v.2), due to people being unable to make horker display in the flora and fauna display room because of v.2. May be best to query with Sirjesto if this is the case in case other people encounter the same..ps never had a problem with Ongars hammer before..shows up in smithing menu even if i don't have ingredients though darken, until i have the right ingredients with v 1.2.1

As it is a part of the quest, may be the script checks what you have in player inventory before Assigned Storage fill it with crafting ingredients.

Maybe you should notify phinix about that..

PS: I will try this one to replace my old cloud storage mod.

Edited by memnochs

memnochs sorry to do this but I just realized today that there are loads of gems shattered throughout skyrim added by LOTD for the Gem collectors display in the natural science Gallery that get flagged as stealing (similar to the jar from badgemlins) I thought these were part of SUT but they are not is possible if they can added them to your it is mine mod?

https://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/Gallery_of_Natural_Science

Is weapon speed fix supposed to be checked or unchecked in better vampires?

I saw disparity alters the speed and I did notice as a vampire faster sword swinging, maybe it's supposed to be like this, but just asking

It should be enabled in Disparity and disabled in Better Vampires.  That setting is called out in the MCM Settings section of the guide:

Better Vampires

Troubleshoot and Cleanup

Weapons Speed Fix

• Enable if another mod adjust speed too - DISABLED

For the [Enhanced Lights and FX]

The instructions say CWIELnFXPatch.esp was installed earlier and needs to be modified but I don't have it.  Which step installed it so that I can backtrack.

Thx

EDIT: Found it! ICOW...all these bloody shorthands are going to kill me!

Edited by mcshame

DarkladyLexy: These stones come directly from original game and LoTD (you can found this information at the end of the summary board).

Can you test this version before I upload it ?

Just tried this out on the ones found in the Winking Skeever and Belthors and it says "object cannot be owned"

However I was reading the wiki and it say most can be either mined Random drop, brought found in random loot or in a temple later on in the game so maybe we don't need to "cheat" on this one since they are from LOTD.

You can console command setownership if you want on those stones.

That said, I think it makes sense that if we take someone else's possessions for our museum, it should count as stealing.... A museum owner that doesn't want to go mining will have to find crafty ways of getting them with e.g. high sneak, waiting until the shop owner's back is turned, or simply breaking in when they're all asleep! It's part of the fun for me. But you can just setownership if that's not fun for you :D

You can console command setownership if you want on those stones.

That said, I think it makes sense that if we take someone else's possessions for our museum, it should count as stealing.... A museum owner that doesn't want to go mining will have to find crafty ways of getting them with e.g. high sneak, waiting until the shop owner's back is turned, or simply breaking in when they're all asleep! It's part of the fun for me. But you can just setownership if that's not fun for you :D

I know it just memnochs mod is more elegant and the dreaded word immersive then just using the console commands. If i was playing a thief I would just taken them but I am not this time. But anyway like I said most are added to particular temple later on so maybe it won't be needed; Just give us more options. I do try and not to cheat but sometimes you have to to get things done.

I just did a test on the Belethor one and it works. I checked the file I linked and it contains an error (no understand why, pesky CK or pesky user ^^) :/.

So as i already do it, I will upload it, after all, nobody is forced to used it, and I will not list all concerned items ;)

So users who want to play RP can avoid to use it, the ones are bothered by the RP can claim these stones, everybody is happy ^^

Edited by memnochs