please help me I swear ill even pay you !!! Im trying all i can to find the source of CTD!

poweredbypoosey

Question

i attached the rest :/
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetFormlistFromMod() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 10
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordWalkingSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 23
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 52
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (98000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 46
[alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (98000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 10

The one in read is the one that a forum said 

6.  In this file, scroll alllll the way to the bottom.  Now, start looking from the bottom upwards.  If you're anything like me, you'll see plenty of errors and warnings thanks to the half bazillion mods all cohabitating not so peacefully.  You'll be looking in particular for anything that repeats itself more than the others.  Some mods will have a few errors, and that's okayish, but you're looking for that one little bastard that's ruining everyone's fun.  He'll show up alot, so once you find it, look and see if you can find a "EvilScriptName.psc" file.  It will most likely end in a "psc", because that's a papyrus script file.

so anyone can anyone please tell me what you understand that can please help me :( i really tried this time.. i re installed for the third time .. only installed my mods one by one.. and everything is now acting up!

I'm very heavily modded but hence why i said if u take ur time helping me and have the patience with me i swear it go unnoticed !
 I understand i have a lot but i've read everything up on these mods and added one by one .. i figure i might have a mistake but i don't know which mistake i made.. if theres a conflict if its a load order.. if i need a patch! i need some ones advice and see if anyone can notice my mistake! please?

system specs.txt

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-10-13T21-58-28 POST.txt

NEW ERROR LOG.txt

Edited by poweredbypoosey

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Get ENBBoost running. IF you are getting crashes while loading with ENB then you have a program that ENB does not like, anything with an overlay IE: Msi afterburner, STEAM, Razer game booster, to name a few.

I'm pretty sure it is the Nvidia Optimus that is throwing off OP on ENBoost installation.