Mythic Dawn: Gateway to Oblivion WIP

hishutup

Okay, I will do my best :) .

First, I made a "How to install mods with Wrye Bash" section, under the install instructions of Wrye Bash.

In "For DarkUId DarN", in the Loading Screen section, I put (choose only one), to help people avoid making the mistake of installing both.

I mentioned the Cloud Ruler Temple 1.1 Update; the 1.35a OOO update, that fixed the missing icons, and other things;

I can't change the Landscape LOD generator instructions, because I'm not sure you need all the files included. I copied them all just because I didn't want to risk messing something up.

At the MTCExpanded villages, I added a link to a post that explains how to manually clean the esp. (You can find information on how to do that here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/151169-mtcexpandedvillages/?p=9228124).

Oblivion XP Update mod has a Bain Install Wizard now, and its quite complex. It has some FCOM settings as well, inside.

Vampire Revolution was updated to 1.12, and I modified that section to show that.

Mobsification of mods was updated to version 1.01.

Okay, I finished the install. Thanks again for the awesome guide :) . I will start playing, and if I run into trouble, I will say so.

Edited by dreamer1986

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I will do my best :) .

First, I made a "How to install mods with Wrye Bash" section, under the install instructions of Wrye Bash.

In "For DarkUId DarN", in the Loading Screen section, I put (choose only one), to help people avoid making the mistake of installing both.

I mentioned the Cloud Ruler Temple 1.1 Update; the 1.35a OOO update, that fixed the missing icons, and other things;

I can't change the Landscape LOD generator instructions, because I'm not sure you need all the files included. I copied them all just because I didn't want to risk messing something up.

At the MTCExpanded villages, I added a link to a post that explains how to manually clean the esp. (You can find information on how to do that here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/151169-mtcexpandedvillages/?p=9228124).

Oblivion XP Update mod has a Bain Install Wizard now, and its quite complex. It has some FCOM settings as well, inside.

Vampire Revolution was updated to 1.12, and I modified that section to show that.

Mobsification of mods was updated to version 1.01.

Okay, I finished the install. Thanks again for the awesome guide :) . I will start playing, and if I run into trouble, I will say so.

Thanks for updating the guide like you did! Since you have recently performed a full mod install - I have a quick couple questions for you:

Were you able to follow this mod guide in its current state through the whole install process without (major) issue? And is your modded version of Oblivion playable now?

I am about to start in on the install process as recommended by the guide and was curious what your perspective is (or if you have any sage advise for a novice modder). Thanks!!

Thanks for updating the guide like you did! Since you have recently performed a full mod install - I have a quick couple questions for you:

Were you able to follow this mod guide in its current state through the whole install process without (major) issue? And is your modded version of Oblivion playable now?

I am about to start in on the install process as recommended by the guide and was curious what your perspective is (or if you have any sage advise for a novice modder). Thanks!!

If you follow the guide, you should be fine. Yes, I did the complete install according to the guide and my game works great now :) . Just be careful when you play to not rely on autosaves or quicksaves, and always make new saves, even using the console: "save 315". If you die, load one of those after you restart the game.

I would suggest the option for people who may want to use it, when making the bashed patch,under the tweaked assorted enable armor/clothes to show amulets and rings.

it helps to check visualy if you have equiped your gear without going into the inventory menu. Plus it adds to immersion for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Its because loot is unpredictable.

You can add one mod that literally doesn't have any records that conflict with anything, your entire lo may flip.

I has seen this before and its annoying.

I also noticed that loot will place some mods in the wrong area which doesnt make any sense

BOSS is 100% control over the lo which makes it great for guides.

As for neo's SRLE, I use loot but I had to do some interesting logic to get it to put things in an okay lo.

Hi! I don't really have any suggestions for the guide or bug reports (as I've yet to play the game for a tangible amount of time as of installing the guide), but I just want to thank you people who made this possible.

My game looks absolutely stunning now and it's all thanks to you guys; seriously, thank you!

I had a couple questions though, I noticed that instructions and guidance for Deadly Reflexes, UV3, basic primary needs and basic primary hygiene is close to non-existent. Could I get an ETA for when these parts of the guide will be complete? 

Thank you so much! :D

EDIT: Also, I forgot to ask, which mods add the "encumbrance x out of x" text above the health bars and which mod alters the DarNified default health bars to the more cartoony look? I'm kinda interested in removing these features.

Edited by AmeerHM

I've been busy with other things. 

The guide is need of updating but the drive kinda vanished when will it return, I have no idea.

I think it will be after I get a new processor because Im so tired of the low framerate compared to others.

Since I have stop editing the guide, there have been several new mods for oblivion. There are several that would be included.

As for the bars...

You'll have to look at editing HUD Alive. I cant remember how one would make the edit.