Spicy Skyforge (by AnTiWoMaAgNoT)

DoubleYou

Don't misunderstand me, Neo... I'm not saying they aren't decent. I just find it odd that, of all things, it's been statues that have been dominating the hot files recently. When the all in one comes out, I'll take a closer look, but on a single mod level, I personally can't see looking at statues just yet.

Tip appreciated, file downloading.

>> Just finished installing, love the installer btw offers complete mesh & texture selection w/ pics for easy install (although some pics may be incorrect the important color choices were present; Clavicus, Malacath, Meridia, Nocturnal).

Edited by redirishlord

What I was saying seemed to have been missed. I never meant anything about the mod only improving a single object/aspect in the game. Roots took it that way and as a result so has everyone else. My comment was that the improvement itself is such a small change that I don't see it making much of a different either way.

But I do agree with everyone else. If this is going to be looked into, it should wait for the all-in-one.

Good news is the all-in-one is up, and offers some choices (Clavicus with actual or stone mask in hand, Malacath with/out gooey lava center, Meridia black & white or all white, Nocturnal dark or red, College Wizard with/out flowing cloak & more/less glow for enb) with pics for easy installing. Most offer 1k or 2k & low or high poly mesh, a few have a 4k option.