Dreadflopps Modular patches

The STEP Patches are just updated to the latest version of ICAIO and I also included non-ICAIO versions of patches.

Good to know. I'll keep ICAIO in my patches for now. Maybe I'll separate its records from the other patches in the future. Maybe I won't have to when STEP moves to mator smash.

Patching Disparity should be pretty straightforward since its only updated with injected keywords.

I decided to not update the Disparity patches. The new keywords added by disparity are there to support custom races. The only custom race mod I support is Imperious. Imperious has an official Disparity patch. I'm guessing it will eventually be updated to use the keywords but there is no need for me to patch it for now.

Dread, I've forgot to say that this patch exists for players who want to use Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD with CACO https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71222/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D71222%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Also i have 2 questions:

1. The SRLE__Stealth skills Rebalanced__TTR Light armor.esp file has master the TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor_DBDG.esp file which is merged into TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp..am i missing something or is a mistake somewhere?

2. In "Patches for Dreadflopps packs + Survival by Smile44" you said "Open TTR_Skill_OVerhaul.esp and STEPCore___TTRSO Light armor.esp/STEPExt___TTRSO Light armor.esp in TES5Edit"...Is this only for STEPCore/STEPext..cause I found that those patches are similar to the SRLE one...and also just to drag the Perk (Finesse "Finesse" [PERK:xxxxxx]) witch has no conflicts or the "effects" where can be found a few conflicts between the merged TTR_Skill_OVerhaul.esp and the SRLE ___TTRSO Light armor.esp?

Edited by mavanaic

Dread, I've forgot to say that this patch exists for players who want to use Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD with CACO https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71222/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D71222%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I've seen it but I've forgotten to take a look at it. Since CACO includes meshes from Unique And Improved Potions and recommends textures from rustic potion I've been thinking that this is a better way to go for CACO but I'll take a look at the patch when I get some time over.

Also i have 2 questions:

1. The SRLE__Stealth skills Rebalanced__TTR Light armor.esp file has master the TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor_DBDG.esp file which is merged into TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp..am i missing something or is a mistake somewhere?

TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor_DBDG.esp did produce errors when it was merged using the merge script. I don't remember if it merges well with the new Merge plugins stand-alone. Either I forgot to add instructions to not include TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor_DBDG.esp in the merge or I forgot to change the patch's master. I'm guessing it is the latter. I'm at work now but I'll check later today.

2. In "Patches for Dreadflopps packs + Survival by Smile44" you said "Open TTR_Skill_OVerhaul.esp and STEPCore___TTRSO Light armor.esp/STEPExt___TTRSO Light armor.esp in TES5Edit"...Is this only for STEPCore/STEPext..cause I found that those patches are similar to the SRLE one...and also just to drag the Perk (Finesse "Finesse" [PERK:xxxxxx]) witch has no conflicts or the "effects" where can be found a few conflicts between the merged TTR_Skill_OVerhaul.esp and the SRLE ___TTRSO Light armor.esp?

This is also true for SRLE, I'll add that to the guide.

I don't have TES5Edit in front of me but it is Perk you should drag. If it has no conflicts then everything is fine. I'll add a screenshot tonight.

Hey Dreadflopp.

I'm lurking into t5e, searching for something to be fixed after setting up STEP+surv+your packs. And I'm nut understand one little change you made to some NPCs in your modular patches... Can you please explain me why some of the NPCs became "unagressive" and "cowardly". Sorry if it's a stupid question.

PhSGpkAacDc5DAz6_pYRc5Z9xXvkJ01M_8w9_2CF

Edited by rand0m

Hey Dreadflopp.

I'm lurking into t5e, searching for something to be fixed after setting up STEP+surv+your packs. And I'm nut understand one little change you made to some NPCs in your modular patches... Can you please explain me why some of the NPCs became "unagressive" and "cowardly". Sorry if it's a stupid question.

PhSGpkAacDc5DAz6_pYRc5Z9xXvkJ01M_8w9_2CF

Can you reupload a screenshot? It won't open for me. And it sounds like an excellent question.

Also i have 2 questions:

The patches had the wrong masters and are now updated. I have also updated the instructions on how to fix the TTRSO patches.

Edited by dreadflopp

There it is

https://i68.tinypic.com/2vdqh5v.jpg

And as i can see it is like this for a lot of npcs. Not only affected by MLU

Check that you are using the latest version of my patches. I updated the RotE patches a week ago. If you are, I would like to know which plugins from my patches you are using. The easiest way is to cut & paste the content of the txt file in the merge directory of the modular patches merge, for me that is: Mod Organizer\mods\Dreadflopps modular patches merged\merge\Dreadflopps modular patches merged.esp_plugins.txt

Remember to paste the text between two spoiler tags to avoid making your post too long (remove the underline): [_spoiler] your text [_/spoiler]

• +1 1

Thanks guys for pointing out possible ways to resolve this. I forgot that i just downloaded ROTE2016 and haven't installed it while it's not translated to my ntaive language. Installed it, rebuilt MLU and Dreadlopps merges...seems that everything is ok now. Sorry for consuming your time

one more question for now. Should i do something with this?

67qyki.jpg

this is common situation... maybe i've done something wrong?

EDIT:Seems that I forget to add bash tags after rebuilding a merge.

EDIT2: It's strange but after adding tags and rebuilding BP all remained as before. Not exactly this case but other leveled lists from Dreadflopps modular patches merged are overwritten with BP and cut off

one more edit: Do i still need "Rebirth monster - SIC patch" in loadorder?

Edited by rand0m