Dreadflopps Modular patches

The CRF patch will be overwritten by the STEP patch. If you place it after the STEP patch you will need the ELE patch and place it after the CRF patch. I think it is better to wait for the STEP patch to be updated.

I'll wait awhile before I'll include Ultimate Combat again. Judging from the comments on the nexus there are some bugs in its current version.

The archery gameplay overhaul needs to be patched to fully function with ordinator, which means I won't try it out unless it gets patched.

Don't want to wait for the STEP patch to update..I just forwarded the CRF patch into the conflict resolution..also the ETAC-CRF patch was conflicting with the STEP one..

Don't want to wait for the STEP patch to update..I just forwarded the CRF patch into the conflict resolution..also the ETAC-CRF patch was conflicting with the STEP one..

You can't forward navmesh records, they have to be rebuilt using the creation kit. This procedure is something I have never looked closer at but it is to my understanding handled automatically by the CK. If you don't want to do this you should use patches provided by ICAIO and place them right after the STEP patch. Don't forget the ELE patch.

You can't forward navmesh records, they have to be rebuilt using the creation kit. This procedure is something I have never looked closer at but it is to my understanding handled automatically by the CK. If you don't want to do this you should use patches provided by ICAIO and place them right after the STEP patch. Don't forget the ELE patch.

The ELE patch is it needed? I see that Neo doesn't install it in SRLE

I didn't know that. Mavanaic, you should use the non-ICAIO that EssArrBee made and use the official ICAIO patches, including the ELE patch. Let LOOT sort the plugins.

I haven't added them to the release version since ICAIO was about to update and I'd have to make a new version anyways.

I didn't know that. Mavanaic, you should use the non-ICAIO that EssArrBee made and use the official ICAIO patches, including the ELE patch. Let LOOT sort the plugins.

Will take a look when they're out. Thanks! Btw, FCO is out from SRLE and has been replaced by Dynamic Dialogue Followers...

Edited by mavanaic