Dreadflopps Modular patches

Ok..this means i have to drop the relighting skyrim patches and rebuild the conflict resolutin..it will look awkward with two identical ELE_Legendary plugins..Thanks

Just to be clear, you should only use one ELE legendary plugin that is renamed like I have instructed. When you install the ETaC patch, choose to install the patch for the legendary version of ELE.

Just to be clear, you should only use one ELE legendary plugin that is renamed like I have instructed. When you install the ETaC patch, choose to install the patch for the legendary version of ELE.

Yeah..i just typed wrong..wanted to say that it looked awkward with 2 ELEs and 2 Relighting..Thanks mate :D

Hey, Dreadflopp. Thanks to you and all of the mod authors for all the work you've done!

Apparently i'm going to finish assembling step extended + dov.reborn+del.loot+survival+sgr soon. I have a question on adding some more (it's never enough until you starting to get crap fps and regular ctds ::D:) to this. Due to your experience and deep knowledge af all mods you use in your packs can you please give me an advice on adding this:

-legacy of dragonborn

-jk lite + dawn of skyrim (nazenn made them compatible)

-ETAC

-Interesting NPCs

-enhanced landscapes

Will there be any issues? i know about Immersive citizens (going to drop this from LO when there'll be a STEP ext patch with no need in it) So please say your word. (sorry for possible mistakes, i'm not an english native speaker)

EDIT: Am I free to drop WAA from LO? won't there be any consequences? Should i add any loot rules for your pack-patches? Seems that dov.reborn patch must be lower than sgr and del.loot patches.

Edited by rand0m

Hey, Dreadflopp. Thanks to you and all of the mod authors for all the work you've done!

Apparently i'm going to finish assembling step extended + dov.reborn+del.loot+survival+sgr soon. I have a question on adding some more (it's never enough until you starting to get crap fps and regular ctds ::D:) to this. Due to your experience and deep knowledge af all mods you use in your packs can you please give me an advice on adding this:

-legacy of dragonborn

-jk lite + dawn of skyrim (nazenn made them compatible)

-ETAC

-Interesting NPCs

-enhanced landscapes

Will there be any issues? i know about Immersive citizens (going to drop this from LO when there'll be a STEP ext patch with no need in it) So please say your word. (sorry for possible mistakes, i'm not an english native speaker)

EDIT: Am I free to drop WAA from LO? won't there be any consequences? Should i add any loot rules for your pack-patches? Seems that dov.reborn patch must be lower than sgr and del.loot patches.

I believe Legacy of the dragonborn is compatible. I'm not sure about Enhanced landscapes as I haven't tried it. It is probably compatible. The other mods are compatible if you use my patches. What you seem to have missed is that if you use anything else than STEP + 1 of my packs, you need to use my modular patches that you merge yourself. The link is in my signature.
  • +1 1

FNIS 6.2 is now compatible with Ultimate combat. Just FYI. I really like Ultimate combat in my last play through with MMO pack.

Good news, I'll take a look at it to make sure it's compatible with WAA, which I think it is. I have spent my limited time with FO4 lately but I'm growing tired of it and will soon get back to Skyrim.
  • +1 1

First I want to say thanks to dreadflopp for making this pack, its great.

One question, is there any plans to include SRLE extended in this compatible packs list?

This is a great extension to SR:LE.

Im very interested in having SR:LE and SRLE extended compatible with Deleveled Loot.

Edited by xxx78

First I want to say thanks to dreadflopp for making this pack, its great.

One question, is there any plans to include SRLE extended in this compatible packs list?

This is a great extension to SR:LE.

Im very interested in having SR:LE and SRLE extended compatible with Deleveled Loot.

I believe most mods from is compatible without further patching since many of the mods are included in my packs. I plan to test the archery overhaul for my gameplay overhaul pack. The follower packs needs to be tested for conflicts. Once development for SR:LE slows down I'll add support for it.

I believe most mods from is compatible without further patching since many of the mods are included in my packs. I plan to test the archery overhaul for my gameplay overhaul pack. The follower packs needs to be tested for conflicts. Once development for SR:LE slows down I'll add support for it.

Thank you, thats great news:)

The CRF patch will be overwritten by the STEP patch. If you place it after the STEP patch you will need the ELE patch and place it after the CRF patch. I think it is better to wait for the STEP patch to be updated.

I'll wait awhile before I'll include Ultimate Combat again. Judging from the comments on the nexus there are some bugs in its current version.

The archery gameplay overhaul needs to be patched to fully function with ordinator, which means I won't try it out unless it gets patched.