Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I'm removing that mod the next time I update the guide. It is included in the latest version of EVE. Also, any KiCHo666 mods that aren't on the nexus, just skip for now. He may or may not re-add them soon. 

Oh cool I didn't know

Looks like Emerald Reign is still focused on heavy weapons...

Posted Image

And if you're wondering, they will be included in this mod. BOOM.

Also, I'm almost done with LOOT evaluation. Like a deep, up in the guts of F&L plugins type deep, so expect a switch to start taking place this week. I'll be adding in rules if I have to, but a masterlist contributor has contacted Kelmych if we need help. Now that there are two guides in parallel, I'd like to switch at about the same time. It is best for everyone if we remain consistent on stuff like that.

Let me know when you want to switch

I'll start writing hidden LOOT directions tomorrow and probably have them all done in a couple days. Then I'll switch out BOSS/BUM stuff for LOOT. The GUI in .7 better have a nicer GUI because it is a pain to work with the current version. I actually have to write in the Bash Tags manually.

Is there any known issue with Spice of Life? As soon as it is in my load order, I CTD on startup (yes I have type 3 and roberts male body installed). About the only thing I can possibly think of in my load order that is NOT in F&LNV that 'might' be conflicting, is FNV Redesigned 3.

Edit: I say might because when I look at conflicts there is nothing related to Type 3 or Roberts or anything along those lines at all.

Edit Edit: Actually, that's not quite right. It's not a CTD so much as the game fails to even load. Not a traditional load order style CTD if you get my meaning.

Edited by daemondai

Well, FCO and NVR3 plugins don't work together. You need to remove the FCO plugins and let NVR3 just use the textures and meshes from FCO.

Did you extract the BSAs that I said to extract? There is a hard cap for plugin loaded BSAs. You could extract them one by one until it loads up. Start with the smaller non-official BSAs.

Yep, already disabled all the FCO plugins. I've extracted all the BSA's that the guide tells me to extract, and looking at my archives tab is telling me that I have a grand total of 4 bsa files running. I can unpack and disable a few more, but I would have thought I'd still be well under the limit. Oddly, when I look it tells me that CaliberX.bsa and a lot of the official DLC stuff is unchecked. Is that supposed to be the case?

So you have F&L + NVR3 - Spice of Life? Everything worked and then you activate Spice of Life and it goes kaput?

Very weird, I've found Spice of Life to be quite stable with everything except the transparency fix of ENB. Did you redo your bashed patch and tick all the spice of life stuff in the bashed patch menu when you activated the mod?

Hrm... well, my brain is hurting for now and I gotta hit the hay, and I'll try and sort it out after work tomorrow. I'll let you know how I go...

Oh, and the unchecked BSA's in the archive list, is that normal? The mods in question are the official DLCs, CaliberX and Better Burned Man. Oddly, they aren't greyed out like NVInteriors is.

Edited by daemondai

You think F&L is compatible with New Vegas Uncut - Outside Bets?
The instructions say

The 'Trooper gloves' add on for the ADAM mod will cause the maimed troopers in Camp Forlorn Hope's no man's land to have freaky floating hands. It's therefore recommended not to use it with this mod.

Can i disable just the trooper gloves from ADAM?

Nevermind that, i see F&L doesn't include the trooper. That explains why i couldn't find it.

Edited by Blackice

Trooper gloves addon for adam is to replace the ADAM gloves with the vanilla ones.

If you want to make sure the vanilla gloves are used instead of the ADAM gloves then reinstall ADAM, but choose Custom Install, then only click the Vanilla Gloves. When asked click Merge. That will keep everything the same except the gloves will be replaced by the vanilla gloves.