Farmhouse Chimneys (by Scarla)

Noobsayer

Wait...we still don't have a good fix for Vanilla Skyrim! The one Chimney mod was removed from Nexus and spit upon, accosted and left on the street for dead because it was a very dirty evil mod. Has that mod been given the Scarlet Letter unfairly, have I been cruel in my disdain for neglecting the Chimneys for Skyrim?

Sooo, my question...why do a mod for the Hanging Dice on the Cart before the Horse?

I admit it's been a long time since I looked at the original chimneys mod, but I recall it being far from perfect. Since I own all DLCs (and I mean really, Hearthfire's what ... $5? Well worth it for the extra modding potential if nothing else) this one is interesting to me.

EDIT: And, yes, the fact that it's on Nexus, lol.

EDIT EDIT: No conflicts. YAY.

Dammit! Am I going to have to register at the TesAlliance site now?!

Grr...I'm trying to stay south of the 200 mod mark you freaks! /cry

lol

Why isn't it on the Nexus anymore? Registering with that site was really annoying.
No telling...dramas these days, I missed the episode but I still know how it usually ends.

The last posts on STEP Forums wren't encouraging, but the TESAlliance site entry is from Oct 2013...and states it has been cleaned.

Additionally, the modder for the Hearthfires Chimneys recommends it:

The chimneys I used are from Hearthfire. There is another excellent mod that adds vanilla chimneys instead: Chimneys for Skyrim by Ithlia.

Having stated this, I really did believe Bill when he said had never had sex with that woman and also, I almost believed that there were weapons of mass destruction over there, so I have been wrong before.

Dammit! Am I going to have to register at the TesAlliance site now?!

Grr...I'm trying to stay south of the 200 mod mark you freaks! /cry

lol

Why isn't it on the Nexus anymore? Registering with that site was really annoying.
No telling...dramas these days, I missed the episode but I still know how it usually ends.

The last posts on STEP Forums wren't encouraging, but the TESAlliance site entry is from Oct 2013...and states it has been cleaned.

Additionally, the modder for the Hearthfires Chimneys recommends it:

The chimneys I used are from Hearthfire. There is another excellent mod that adds vanilla chimneys instead: Chimneys for Skyrim by Ithlia.

Having stated this, I really did believe Bill when he said had never had sex with that woman and also, I almost believed that there were weapons of mass destruction over there, so I have been wrong before.

Haha, only Americans will understand the Bill reference. I was too young to remember it when it happened.