WEBS extended (by ramccoid)

ramccoid

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone and thanks for finding my mod interesting enough to discuss, it's a real honour. 

It is needed when you use the Enhancer or ELE.

This error has been resolved and was not related to a conflict with either of those mods but a error with the way the game reset that particular door.

New version is 10x better than old version. Personally hated original webs.

I totally agree with you the old version was terrible. It really does amaze me the number of endorsements it received. The new version is more to what I envisioned but failed to achieve with the earlier mod due to the limitations of textures to work with.

New version gives me the heebie jeebies every time I go somewhere there are spiders. I think I've actually said "eew, gross" when my character walks through some of them, LOL. Love it, even if this is me in real life:

I am pleased that you are experiencing the apprehension which was my goal to in still in this mod.

I found the vanilla webs to be completely uninspiring and very disappointing to the result of breaking the atmosphere which had been created by the dungeon or cave I was exploring. I hope this mod helps to bring some of that eerie presence to the game. 

Love the cartoon (hahaha)

Welcome to the STEP forums. If you shoot z*insertlonglistofnumbershere* a pm he'll provide you with a shiny mod author tag :-)

Thanks for allowing me to participate within this forum.

I will shoot z.

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone and thanks for finding my mod interesting enough to discuss, it's a real honour. 

It is needed when you use the Enhancer or ELE.

This error has been resolved and was not related to a conflict with either of those mods but a error with the way the game reset that particular door.
Hi ramccoid, welcome to the step forums! Thank you for fixing the webs with the latest update(s). 

Anyone else notice that recently there have been more mod authors than usual coming to step forums? Good development :)

Hi ramccoid, welcome to the step forums! Thank you for fixing the webs with the latest update(s).

Anyone else notice that recently there have been more mod authors than usual coming to step forums? Good development

Hello and you are very welcome.

What lead me to joining this forum, is the way everyone submits honest and constructive praise or criticism which you don't appear to receive on the Nexus lately. If you desire to find the answer to a particular problem, this is the forum to investigate.

When I needed feedback for the error I just rectified in this mod, I found that here in one of the threads. On the Nexus I asked questions to try and eliminate things and got no response to them so it made my job that bit more harder and frustrating.

People here are willing to explore things in more depth because they wish to know and improve upon to make their gaming experience more stable and enjoyable.