A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Just a quick question to do with this entry in the SR:LE compatibility instructions.

Pathuurnax Dilemma & Sky Haven Temple MerchantsChoose one of these 2 mods or alternatively follow CJ's advanced compatibility instructions

I was under the impression that you went back to Sky Haven Temple Merchants to avoid a clash with Pathuurnax Dilemma. Do I need to disable PD, (happy to) or follow the extra instructions. I'm sure you have this instruction there for a reason just have not so far found any information about this conflict or functionallity on the Sky Haven Temple Merchants mod page.

Ta very much,

::):

Edited by Smile44

True, but I would not assume that they do. Generally, when following a guide, I do not read the mod pages for the long list of mods I am required to install. My bad I know.

Well there are other mods in the guide that might require special instructions (Helgen Reborn comes to mind), if I'm going to list everything I might as well copy all the mod descriptions and stickied posts in the guide... :|EDIT: Ninjas everywhere! :ninja:

Just a quick question to do with this entry in the SR:LE compatibility instructions.  Pathuurnax Dilemma & Sky Haven Temple MerchantsChoose one of these 2 mods or alternatively follow CJ's advanced compatibility instructions

I guess that might've been supposed to say "Pathuurnax Dilemma & Sky Haven Temple Enhanced". I don't really know, since I prefer not to interfere with that page (seeing as how I don't have an SR:LE install, or the patience, hard drive space, and bandwidth to make one ::P: ) in order not to mess up anything with it's contents. ::):

UniqueBorderGates-DunmethPass.espBetterDGEntrance-UniqueBorderGates-SilgradPass.espUniqueBorderGates-TalosPass.esp

Thanks, I'll add those now. ::):

Edited by CJ2311

For now there's no other missing BUM or else.

Just some edits in the SRLE-REGS conflict guide I'm on.

I'll post here when done for Nearox but as he wrote :

"Notice : This Guide is currently being reworked. Please come back later."

;D

Edited by Malouz

So a little backup for helping.

Notice that "This Guide is currently being reworked. Please come back later."

Beware that I have double checked everything not to mention any "noobery" but ... well ... ^^ 

1) Can't find these FormIDs cause not in RavenRockExpanded.espArmor 0701CDA8 DLC2TelvaniRobesUse record from RavenRockExpanded.esp (i.e. right-click the column, click ‘copy as override into…’, select ‘new file’ and type in the name REGS – SRLE Patch.esp)Copy the DATA – Data and the DNAM – Armor Rating records from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.espArmor 07035677 DLC2TelvaniShoesUse record from RavenRockExpanded.espCopy the DATA – Data and the DNAM – Armor Rating records from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp2) Double edits for this FormIDCell Block 7 Sub-Block 8 0001380F WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenanceUse record from ELE – Interior Lighting.esp.Copy the Owernship and the XCMO – Music Type records from CWIELnFXPatch.espandCell Block 7 Sub-Block 8 0001380F Conflicting records:CollegeofWinterholdImmersive.espEnhancedLightsandFX.espELE-Interior Lighting.espSolution: Copy ELE-Interior Lighting.esp as override into REGS - SRLE Conflict Resolution.esp. Copy the XOWN - Owner and the XCMO - Music Type from CollegeofWinterholdImmersive.esp to REGS - SRLE Conflict resolution.esp3) Just a misspelling :Weapon 0004A38F Conflicting files:Copy the Cutting Room Floor.esp as override into REGS - SRLE Conflict Resolution.esp. Drag the DATA - Game Data, DNAM - Data and the CRDT - Critical Data from Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp to REGS - SRLE Conflict Resolution.esp.4) Fixed in REGS - Cities.esp?Worldspace 0000003C Tamriel Block -2, -1 Sub-Block -5, -1 0000767E5) Nope that's all folks. ^^

Hi CJ,

Referring to "More Immersive DG Entrance". There are a couple of conflicts with UDGP in Quest section:

1. BetterDGEntrance.esp Quest 03004E24 <DLC1HunterBaseIntro>

2. BetterDGEntrance.esp Quest 0300D06C <DLC1VQ01MiscObjective>

I have the feeling that they are not intentional and that UDGP changes should be merged. Your input pls?

Well those changes are what moves the map markers.

I suppose the 2 markers that the UGDP adds to the second entry should be forwarded though, so I'll make a replacer esp for that. (But yeah, if you remove those 2 entries from the mod, you'll break quite a lot of stuff actually)

Edited by CJ2311

CJ & Nearox:  Thank you for the wonderful guide!  I just finished installing REGS after doing SR:LE and have things working.  A few questions:

For the REGS patch - 3DNPC.esp, Wrye is reporting masters have been re-ordered; in my load list, 3DNPC.esp is loaded after REGS-CIties.esp, which doesn't match the order of the masters in the REGS 3DNPC patch.  Should I change the load order of the 3DNPC/REGS-cities files or use tes5edit to sort masters?  (in general, are there problems if Wrye reports the masters have been re-ordered or is this something that can be ignored?)

Meh, order for the masters does not really matter, unless you're using Loot. The order just stayed like that because when I created the patch, I had REGS - Cities.esp loaded after 3DNPC.esp

Also I added a replacer for BetterGD entrances, and I figured I might as well make it an update so people will notice it, so here you go:

Version 3.2.4:

REGS - Patches Update:

[*]Added a replacer esp for people using More Immersive Dawnguard Entrance and the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.

And I also updated the credits section again ::P: Edited by CJ2311

Thanks CJ!!!  ::):

EDIT: CJ, in the BetterDGEntrance.esp replacer you completely removed the: BetterDGEntrance.esp Quest 0300F363 <DLC1VQ03RNPC>. Why is that? ITM?

EDIT2: Well...i supposed you cleaned it. 5 ITM, 0 UDR. Should that be written in the giude? Same stands fro Moon & Star (4 ITM, 0 UDR)

Edited by Astakos

No idea on what could cause that, never meddled with SkyProccers.I'd recommend putting not only 3DNPC.esp on the blocklist, but also Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp as well (if you're using that)

@cj , i saw your post about the cc 3dnpc patch having masters messed up, and suggestion to fix it in WB. Isn't it possible to fix that in TES5edit under the file header section?

@cj , i saw your post about the cc 3dnpc patch having masters messed up, and suggestion to fix it in WB. Isn't it possible to fix that in TES5edit under the file header section?

(Good practice in T5E - don't mess with the header manually :p Do the wb way, much, much easier and safer IN THIS CASE :p)

(ninjas ftw btw :p)

Edited by Gandaganza

thanks guys good info, i recently did something similar to argonian armors.esp to get cultural diversity to work work with cco remade, changed the bandolier records and the master in the file header from dr bandolier to cco remade, havent tested it yet. kinda worried now lol