A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Apparently I can't add a poll to the OP, so I'm gonna ask here instead:Does anyone actually use Apple Garden or Daggercross Alley?

I just installed REGS on top of SR:LE. I included everything. I haven't played yet, still need to go through the REGS - SRLE Patch.esp conflict resolution. Even then I have my own build on top of SR:LE in which I plan to also include REGS, because REGS includes some of the mods that I have been using anyways and includes the patches. Bottom line, to early to say whether I like those mods or not.  I have a PURE SR:LE profile, PURE SR:LE - REGS profile, but I play with my own profile that will be built on top of both.  My own profile includes most well done voice follower mods (Vilja is Skyrim, Hoth, Cewindin, etc.), all of the populated skyrim mods, cannibis skyrim, animated prostitution (what do you mean not lore friendly) and civil war overhaul.

Edited by DanimalTwo

Sounds good. Should you run into any issues though, be aware that having 3dnpc + inconseuqnetial npcs + the populated skyrim mods could potentially cause overload problems. Curious to hear from you though how it works out! Then I might actually give populated skyrim series a decent try :)

Also a tip: CWO v3.0 is supposedly set for a release at the end of this months so you might just wanna hold off with CWO 2 until then :P

At any rate, do keep us informed about your progress and let us know if you experience issues and if your game is stable!

Edited by Nearox

You might want to hold off on a new playthrough, Danimal.

CWO and all of Appolodown's mods are getting updated in less than a week. (And you won't be able to update CWO from v2 to v3 mid playthrough)

EDIT: Ninjas.

Edited by CJ2311

Sounds good. Should you run into any issues though, be aware that having 3dnpc + inconseuqnetial npcs + the populated skyrim mods could potentially cause overload problems. Curious to hear from you though how it works out! Then I might actually give populated skyrim series a decent try :)Also a tip: CWO v3.0 is supposedly set for a release at the end of this months so you might just wanna hold off with CWO 2 until then :P

I have already used 3DNPC, Inconsequential NPC, and all the populated mods with no issues other than sometimes things get really populated, but I have I really good PC. I have not upgraded to Civil War Overhaul (CWO) 3, though it was listed in MO as available. Now I see it is not. Thanks for the advice, I will stick to CWO 2 for now.

Edited by DanimalTwo

Worldspace 0000003C Tamriel Block -2, 0 Sub-Block -5, 0 00007173 SkyHavenTempleExterior02 

• Use record from Dragonborn.esm

For the "REGS - SRLE Patch.esp" should this read "Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp"? Or did I get something wrong?

Edited by DanimalTwo

It is done! The Great Big ELE/ELFX/AWESOMENESS Comparison! Woohoooo!

You can check it out here. If you're wondering what did I use to create the awesomeness you can see with my setup I have my modlist here and my BOSSLog here (some plugins are in overwrite).

The conclusion is: ELFX just by itself sucks, ELE is very good, my modlist is awesome :p

For the "REGS - SRLE Patch.esp" should this read "Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp"? Or did I get something wrong?

Not sure if I understand your question.You have to use the record from Dragonborn.esm. I.e. Right-click the column labelled Dragonborn.esm and select "copy as override into". Then select the REGS - SRLE Patch.esp.

While doing the screenies I came across some problems with Immersive College:

Stuff that has to do with author but you can always give him a little push :p

- The display case on the top floor (outside) was scaled but the proportions were not kept = distended, horrible textures.

- While the sundial and the telescope seem fine, the globe and accompanying map in the arcaneum seems terribly out of place. The map can be fixed by changing texture and I think I have some lying around, may try to get one decent enough.

- There were some cabinets and racks which seemed to have disfigured textures in the Arch-Mage's quarters (pretty much what makes or breaks college mods) but that might have been due to some of my settings, I'll have to confirm it.

- This is not a real issue but... a pensieve? seriously? xD I kinda like the Harry potter feel but that is meh :p

- In the side wings the plant texture are too bland, low quality really :/

Stuff you can actually fix:

- There is something missing in the underground portion, you can see it in my screens even. That is caused by REGS/the mod itself because I had it even with a Pure REGS/UPatches setup. I have no idea what it is, but there is a lot of stuff just floating around and some that pop in and out.

Stuff you can actually fix:- There is something missing in the underground portion, you can see it in my screens even. That is caused by REGS/the mod itself because I had it even with a Pure REGS/UPatches setup. I have no idea what it is, but there is a lot of stuff just floating around and some that pop in and out.

I don't understand what you're referring to. D:But if as you say it is caused by the mod itself, then there's nothing I can do to fix since I don't have permissions to patch CWI.