Completionist - Skyrim Completion Tracker (NG)

Mercury71

Discussion topic:
Completionist - Skyrim Completion Tracker (NG) by K1ngTr4cker
Wiki Link

Mod that gives you an MCM wher you can follow quests and items. Makes Skyrim feel like a more modern game. And really makes you wanna keep playing (until you are back adding more mods instead ofc).

Includes all DLC and AE also have support for many known mods.

(STEP includes all prerequisits for this mod and with CoMap it adds very nice fishing icons)

Relates to Dear Diary mod also in testing

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mod updated on Nexus.

• Version 3.9.0.7

• /Release: 19/11/2023
    • Added a configurable MCM counter for the blades radiant quests.
    • Added error handling and checks for 'Yes I'm Sure' - that mods feature for disabling the disenchanting confirmation message is completely incompatible with Completionist and will result in a CTD when attempting to disenchant items. To combat this, Completionist will automatically disable real time tracking for enchantments while that particular 'Yes I'm Sure' setting is enabled, The setting can be easily disabled by turning it off in the 'Yes I'm Sure' .toml file.
    • Fixed completion log duplicating book read events.
    • Tracked locations now have their cleared status displayed in the MCM.
    • Removed tracking for the 'Fortify Lockpicking' enchantment when Thaumaturgy is installed
    • Quest completion is now monitored in real-time (event based so no overhead) and quests will now also appear in the completion log.
    • Quest pages now load and refresh considerably quicker due to an overhaul of the MCM API.
    • Completion Log Dates will now be retrieved in order. (This was an oversight when choosing std::unordered_map as the serialized container)
    • Created a new INI wrapper and patched quest framework which adds support for custom quest tracking through ini files. Documentation can be found within the dev kit in the FOMOD.
    • Created a new polymorphed data structure designed to log and serialize how many times quests have been completed, this will replace the existing method of using Global Variables created in the CK
    • Fixed notification spam from discovered patch locations when opening the map menu
    • Civil War quest tracking is now performed solely in the DLL. The old system used 50 - 50 DLL and Papyrus due to a non reverse engineered member function in <BGS::LocAlias> I now have a workaround for this and as such the quest tracking for the Civil War performs as reliably as the rest of the mod.
    • Fixed a localisation error when fetching the weapon enchantments page name in search results.

• 1 month later...

New updaets to the mod.

5 hours ago, Mercury71 said:

New updaets to the mod.

Psst... I made an AddOn for Completionist and BCS - Lost Library. There is another small update for Completionist upcoming, so I will post it officially on Nexus after that drops.

If you want to try it out now, I atteached it below. But know there will be a minor update upcoming

Completionist - BCS Lost Library Addon.7z

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It took a while due to extensive rewriting and the mod author getting Covid, but today Completionist 4.0.0. has been updated.

• Version 4.0.0.0

• Fixed mod added Spell Tomes not updating due to missing event registrations.
    • Added a new MCM page for official & unofficial custom patches.
    • Added shout tracking support to custom patches.
    • Added a new hook for full Yes I'm Sure compatibility, now works with enchanting hooks enabled on both mods.
    • Added tracking of player kills with funny little auto generated death scenario text in the mcm.
    • Added MultiPage MCM support to custom patches. (One MCM page with unlimited entries).
    • Added an option to automatically set books as collected when picking them up for people that hate reading them
    • Added UI Support to the Crafting Menu, C.O.C.K.S Compatible, Patches found in FOMOD for UI Overhauls
    • Fixed an error where highlight text would not pull through on mcm page entries if there was another entry with the same name on the same page (Oblivion Artifacts)
    • While optional, New Horizons UI is now recommended for Completionist, Its beautiful and really brings the Completionist MCM to life https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/87113
    • Updated Fancy Fishing Patch to forward changes from Fancy Fishing 1.2
    • Major re-work of core systems
    • new game recommended for 4.0.0.0
  • Like 1