Crash Logger SSE AE VR - PDB support (by alandtse)

ButchDiavolo

Discussion topic:
Crash Logger SSE AE VR - PDB support by alandtse
Wiki Link

SSE/AE/VR version of Crash Logger by Ryan/ Fudgyduff.

From using/ testing it for a while, it appears to have much clearer logs with clues to what is causing crashes. In my case, I was able to track down 2 guaranteed/ persistent CTD's in my "Expanded" STEP setup.

• +1 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, InsaneLion said:

Hi! I do not want make another post. Anybody can say what can lead to crshes? And where i can get a help with this information?
https://pastebin.com/KYbw3EsB

I am not very good at reading crash logg logs but farkas is mentioned and the mod "Diversity". Maby you have several mods that change farkas?

Best help with a crash log would probably be the mods page on Nexus. HERE

1 hour ago, Mercury71 said:

I am not very good at reading crash logg logs but farkas is mentioned and the mod "Diversity". Maby you have several mods that change farkas?

Best help with a crash log would probably be the mods page on Nexus. HERE

Yes a lot LOL. Schlongs of skyrim first of all for example LOL. But i'm creatures lover and count SL on creature pack first of all. I just ended dragons mods packs and CTDs started a lot. With HDT-SMP physics and CBPC i used some dirty SKSE HDT CBPC configs crutchs too for better visuals. I thought that was a dragons problems, when i finished this mods pack. I thought that it can maybe some broken navimeshes or undeleted navimeshes. I didn't made SSEautoclean all mods. And a lot of mods have a simple retextures. And when i saw this log i was extremely surprized. WTF another words. "Diversity" without adult mods worked well and it was a simple crutch when I wanted change to other SOS and CBBE or UNP mods. All can break poor Farkas a lot=)

Actually there a lot of other information that i bad understand. Maybe someone can answer more directly.
+1 crash log for difference
https://pastebin.com/uMNqgCBi

Edited by InsaneLion

I'm not shure, but when I moved to stables near Whiterun, I saw Farkas on horse. Mod Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul allows NPCs ride horses. Diversity - A Character Overhaul is a simple NPC overhaul.  But if you have adult mod, as aroused creatures, sometimes SexLab animations can be started automaticaly. All know, that such animations on horses lead to CTD. MaybeI found myself in a rare situation, when such scripts went into conflict and has made CTD. Because after succesfull Farkas riding and after turned off mod and after some time i hadn't CTDs a long time. Somitimes i hate all mods, that concerning NPCs. If they have conflicts, this will be CTD no options.

9 minutes ago, InsaneLion said:

I'm not shure, but when I moved to stables near Whiterun, I saw Farkas on horse. Mod Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul allows NPCs ride horses. Diversity - A Character Overhaul is a simple NPC overhaul.  But if you have adult mod, as aroused creatures, sometimes SexLab animations can be started automaticaly. All know, that such animations on horses lead to CTD. MaybeI found myself in a rare situation, when such scripts went into conflict and has made CTD. Because after succesfull Farkas riding and after turned off mod and after some time i hadn't CTDs a long time. Somitimes i hate all mods, that concerning NPCs. If they have conflicts, this will be CTD no options.

From what I see in the crashlog (which I am no expert in reading though), is that there is an issue with Farkas and "MovementPathManagerArbiter". Not really sure what that means, but I am guessing that perhaps there is a conflict in Farkas packages?

It also states that Farkas is modified by several mods: Modified by: Skyrim.esm -> Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp -> Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp -> Diversity - A Character Overhaul.esp.

My suggestion is to load your complete loadorder in SSEEdit to make sure all edits are correct. Once loaded, open Diversity (apparently the last mod to make changes to Farkas) and find the Farkas reference. Check to see which references are (or aren't) added to Diversity (i.e. USSEP, USKMP and AI Overhaul references). If there are any missing, drag and drop them into Diversity. Don't worry about the "looks" since those will be different anyway as Diversity is an NPC overhaul.

When done, exit SSEEdit and SAVE the changes made to Diversity (be sure to tick the backup box as well). Then check again in game to see if that fixes it.

As for the SexLab mods, those aren't mentioned at all in the crash log, so they shouldn't be causing problems.

• 9 months later...

The logger updated on nexus.

• Version 1.11.1

• ## [1.11.1](https://github.com/alandtse/CrashLoggerSSE/compare/v1.11.0...v1.11.1) (2023-11-18)
    • ### Bug Fixes
    • * remove parantheses from ini ([8a02664](https://github.com/alandtse/CrashLoggerSSE/commit/8a02664680326b43b963b97dfc3fa73355ebf463))