v1.2.0 - Feedback & Bug Reports

z929669

5 hours ago, Ash19256 said:

bChristineSkills=1 - Missing
bMissingDMReturnOptions=1 - Missing
bReturnToSenderMoraleFix=1 - Missing

Uncertain if this will have negative effects on the guide.

As discussed a few posts back (but sadly almost a year ago) this guide is now quite dated.
I added the missing lines in. I was unable to find any reference to those fixes though.
Now that you mention it, I'm guessing those might be fixed elsewhere, and removed from that mod now.

I was hoping to run through the guide, then just play :silly:
Looks like I need to either use VNV or similar, or update STEP FNV :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Currently doing an install as I got a new PC. The Mojave Music Radio - Extended mod has been removed from the nexus. The Sun Guard Headgear Logic Fixes has been hidden as of 6/13/24 by the author due to mod issues, per the Nexus page. If I find any other issues I'll edit this post. 

51 minutes ago, ArkliteDC said:

Currently doing an install as I got a new PC. The Mojave Music Radio - Extended mod has been removed from the nexus. The Sun Guard Headgear Logic Fixes has been hidden as of 6/13/24 by the author due to mod issues, per the Nexus page. If I find any other issues I'll edit this post. 

The Clean Vanilla Hud FOMOD instructions are out of date. The options for clean map icons and clean fonts for DarnUI are no longer options. I have checked DarnUI patch in the new patches option. The cursor uni. patch is also now in the Patches section of the FOMOD, which I have also checked. Ill comment here if I end up having UI issues. 

1 hour ago, ArkliteDC said:

Unfortunately, the step patch requires The Sun Guard ESP. I get a warning saying this and my game closes. I don't know if there is a way around this, personally. I'll look to see if I can find Sun Guard somewhere else for now. I have also messaged him on the Nexus to see if he would be willing to unhide it or provide an alternative download. 

Edit: I found a direct link to the mod download here - Sun Guard Headgear Logic Fixes at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by ArkliteDC