Skyrim Objects SMIMed - Glazed and Nordic Pottery (by wSkeever)

CorneliusC

• 2 months later...

@TechAngel85 Do you recall why you are replacing the glazed candle meshes in Radiant -Candles? I ask, because this mod conflicts with those two meshes. This mod's meshes appear to be configured to pair with ENB Light, so want to get your thoughts on hiding RC meshes in favor of these.

Otherwise, this mod is a no-brainer.

6 hours ago, z929669 said:

@TechAngel85 Do you recall why you are replacing the glazed candle meshes in Radiant -Candles? I ask, because this mod conflicts with those two meshes. This mod's meshes appear to be configured to pair with ENB Light, so want to get your thoughts on hiding RC meshes in favor of these.

Otherwise, this mod is a no-brainer.

Why am I replacing a mesh in a mod that requires mesh edits to work??? Huh? :huh:

As for hiding Radiant's mehes, the most it will do is make the color of the light different from the rest of the candles. They may possibly have different bounce effects and the radius of the ENB light could be different. Radiant's lights from ENB are at the max radius that ENB will allow.

16 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

Why am I replacing a mesh in a mod that requires mesh edits to work??? Huh? :huh:

As for hiding Radiant's mehes, the most it will do is make the color of the light different from the rest of the candles. They may possibly have different bounce effects and the radius of the ENB light could be different. Radiant's lights from ENB are at the max radius that ENB will allow.

Yeah, that's what I figured but wanted to get your take on it. We can just install this as is then and RC will override for consistency.

• 2 weeks later...