Glitches at cave entrance terrain and a little more

TaxTalis

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

This is a better fix that what I had done in the past. Thanks

EDIT: Looks like I already did that. This is from Basic/Lush plugin:

image.png

image.png

I updated the wiki instructions to make this more obvious

Then I guess I have forgotten to install that patch. 
Just to get some feel for it, as an object texture replaced I need to run TexGen and Dyndolod again? Or only TexGen and then update the Texture Atlas with Dyndolod? For the last one you press the button, wait and then copy the files back over the existing ones or how does that even work? The documentation didn't revealed to me how that works... 

4 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Following up, I don't have the dark spots, so it's on your end somehow. Make sure you followed the xLODGen instructions correctly.

swamp.jpg

I installed the Cathedral - Improved Mountain LOD and Z Fight Patch, executed xLodGen, TexGen and Dyndolod again with the settings from the WIP Guide (except I left out MipMap and steepness for LOD32 as I read that on the forum) and, well, at least the black spots are gone. I haven't noticed more or less Z-fighting, and the aforementioned one between the Shrines definitively persists as I thought it would. I must admit I haven't noticed a difference from the mountains changed but also haven't done an explicit side-by-side.

Edited by TaxTalis

13 minutes ago, TaxTalis said:

Just to get some feel for it, as an object texture replaced I need to run TexGen and Dyndolod again? Or only TexGen and then update the Texture Atlas with Dyndolod? For the last one you press the button, wait and then copy the files back over the existing ones or how does that even work? The documentation didn't revealed to me how that works... 

I installed the Cathedral - Improved Mountain LOD and Z Fight Patch, executed xLodGen, TexGen and Dyndolod again with the settings from the WIP Guide (except I left out MipMap and steepness for LOD32 as I read that on the forum) and, well, at least the black spots are gone. I haven't noticed more or less Z-fighting, and the aforementioned one between the Shrines definitively persists as I thought it would. I must admit I haven't noticed a difference from the mountains changed but also haven't done an explicit side-by-side.

Are you testing this z-fighting by tcl-ing or tfc-ing across the world? If so, that's the issue. You will always have z-fighting if you do that.

I was standing at High Wrothgar and looked at Bleak Fall Barrows where I always had Z-Fighting before and then from the Shrine of Meridia towards the Shrine of Peryite where I mentioned the Z-Fighting here. No console included, just looking around ingame as would normally.

By the way, the Dyndolod Resources 3 "Mod" must not be disabled before play? Only both the (TEMP) named "mods" from the guide are to be disabled after xLodGen execution, right?

2 hours ago, TaxTalis said:

If it's a texture that is included in TexGen output, you should only need to rerun TexGen but not DynDOLOD. DynDOLOD will use the TexGen asset directly. Some textures are used directly by DynDOLOD from the mod, so then you don't need to rerun either.

Minor glitching at the entrance of Rimerock Burrow for me:
https://my.hidrive.com/share/9gp1yltnuy
X-144087 Y 105071 Z -7571 Cell -36,25 Block -2,0 SubBlock -5,3.

Also, is there any other setting which could mess with my water there or does this just look normal?
https://my.hidrive.com/lnk/yHgDn000
Checked in console, reflectsky is definitively off...

getini "breflectsky:water"
INISetting breflectsky:water >> 0

Thanks!