Saints and Seducers Flora ENB Light (by Mur4s4me)

DoubleYou

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, TechAngel85 said:

There are some new bugs from this content that I have ready to go, if no one beats me to it. I just haven't been able to test yet.

What are your critiques? I will tentatively vote to accept this one if they are minor, since this mod has no 'creep' and it's adding glow to fauna that should be bioluminescent.

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

What are your critiques? I will tentatively vote to accept this one if they are minor, since this mod has no 'creep' and it's adding glow to fauna that should be bioluminescent.

These are fine and someone uploaded a glow for the Bliss Bug, so that is out there...just not from me.

26 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

These are fine and someone uploaded a glow for the Bliss Bug, so that is out there...just not from me.

Sorry, I'm confused by your last couple of comments, which is why I posted. Are you providing some of the content for this mod? Could you elaborate a bit?

20 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Sorry, I'm confused by your last couple of comments, which is why I posted. Are you providing some of the content for this mod? Could you elaborate a bit?

I am not. I had a file that I had yet to test that included the new Bliss Bug from this CC content, but someone uploaded a version before I could test it. Therefore, I've never uploaded my own as these and the other mod that covers the bug work fine. There's no point in me uploading my version.

19 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

I am not. I had a file that I had yet to test that included the new Bliss Bug from this CC content, but someone uploaded a version before I could test it. Therefore, I've never uploaded my own as these and the other mod that covers the bug work fine. There's no point in me uploading my version.

Ahhh, now I get it :yes:

I vote to accept this one then and I will create a mod topic for the other mod you linked. Both seem like no brainers for ENB

• 3 weeks later...