More Lights for ENB - Blood Splatter Fix (by wSkeever)

D1Z4STR

I'm fully aware of this mod. It just removes the decal flag from the a branch on the meshes. I've implemented it myself on Radiant - Candles. It should probably be accepted and used. It would be completely redundant if Rudy fixes this, though. I know for a fact Rudy is aware of it.

• 4 months later...

I'd like to understand why this one isn't just fixed within the mod's by Rudy and have inquired. At this point I almost feel like they're simply doing it for the DP as this mod would be complete unnecessary if Rudy just fixed the meshes in the mods, themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have created instructions for this, and I think it is best to move this lower to overwrite the Rudy ENB Light mods it fixes rather than hiding the individual meshes from those four mods. I have therefore moved it below the Rudy ENB Light mods.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Eliian said:

Does using this make the Rudy HQ -Bthardamz mod redundant? According to mod organizer it is. All of the files are overwritten.

Yes, but we shouldn't remove it. Rudy has told me they're planning on updating their mods with these fixes so this mod will eventually be useless.