Particle Lights For ENB SE - Paragon Gems

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
Particle Lights For ENB SE - Paragon Gems by LossRec and Daralima
Wiki Link

Adds Particle lights to the Paragon Gems. Not sure if this is a desirable option or not.

Compares

ENB off:

Vanilla --> Particle Lights for ENB SE --> Particle Lights for ENB SE + Iconic --> Iconic

vanilla enb off.jpgparticle lights - vanilla - enb off.jpgiconic + partilce lights - enb off.jpgiconic - enb off.jpg

ENB on:

Vanilla --> Particle Lights for ENB SE --> Particle Lights for ENB SE + Iconic --> Iconic

vanilla enb on.jpgparticle lights - vanilla - enb on.jpgiconic + partilce lights - enb on.jpgiconic - enb on.jpg

7 hours ago, z929669 said:

I believe that Rudy had a mod that does this too, and Tech didn't want to use that one for lore reasons I think

It was Iconic's textures that I wasn't gun-ho for before they don't match the Snow Elf Ruins texture set that vanilla uses for the metal. Iconic provides good textures but it doesn't provide an "enhanced vanilla" alterative; rather various options to choose from, not that match vanilla. We accepted that mod for the gold version, which was as close to vanilla as we could get from that mod.

This mod is also in my load order. Haven't seen Rudy's, if there is one.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Compares added to OP. I vote to accept this mod. However, do note that Iconic actually changes the stand for the paragon gems, in my opinion, for the worse. I have added that compare to the Iconic's topic here for discussion:

I agree based upon that compare.

Marked as Accepted, added to ModList, and updated changelog.