Spell Perk Item Distributor (by powerofthree)

TechAngel85

2 minutes ago, Kattmandu said:

Thanks, I downloaded/installed 6.2.0 and created a new save using 6.2.0.  The game still crashes when loading a newly created save under 6.2.0 so it must be something else going on.  Not even sure how to find the cause.  I suppose I'll just wait until the 2.2.0 version of the Step guide is released, reinstall all the mods per the Step guide, start a new game and never update any mods from that point forward.  And hopefully Bethesda is done updating Skyrim.  This will probably be the 100th time (over the past 10 years) I've had to start a new game due to the game crashing.  *sigh*

Check the crash log. It may show the cause, and it could be something simple.

2 hours ago, Kattmandu said:

Thanks, I downloaded/installed 6.2.0 and created a new save using 6.2.0.  The game still crashes when loading a newly created save under 6.2.0 so it must be something else going on.  Not even sure how to find the cause.  I suppose I'll just wait until the 2.2.0 version of the Step guide is released, reinstall all the mods per the Step guide, start a new game and never update any mods from that point forward.  And hopefully Bethesda is done updating Skyrim.  This will probably be the 100th time (over the past 10 years) I've had to start a new game due to the game crashing.  *sigh*

Have you tested a new game yet with your current LO (and loading that save)? This could narrow down the issue a bit. If you crash either way, it's likely an issue with a runtime mod not playing nicely (probably due to a recent update) and not necessarily a savegame problem.

8 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Have you tested a new game yet with your current LO (and loading that save)? This could narrow down the issue a bit. If you crash either way, it's likely an issue with a runtime mod not playing nicely (probably due to a recent update) and not necessarily a savegame problem.

I did.  No issues on creating a new character/play-through.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Mod updated on Nexus.

• Version 6.4.0

• Add Skin form filter
    • Outfit distribution now respects config entry order
    • Fix sanitized configs not saving correctly
    • Fix distribution failing on unique + templated npcs
    • Fix distribution failing on NPC form filters
    • Fix bug where entries without level filters would be discarded upon NPC levelup
    • Fix crash caused by missing NPC class

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...