Atlas Map Markers SE - Updated with MCM (by kryptopyr)

wojsku

• 1 year later...

It is compatible, except I'm seeing issues with the Blackreach map. Might just be my custom tweaks (working on making some map camera adjustments), but it look like I'll need to create some rules for some of the ceiling so it doesn't block the map.

It has presets that you can load under Extra Options that look reasonable for a simple install without going too crazy.

I seem to recall it adds maps for Soul Cairn, Blackreach and Forgotten Vale and it is my go to map. I usually leave pretty much everything at Default so the map markers aren't completely overwhelming in towns like Whiterun and Solitude.

50 minutes ago, Greg said:

I seem to recall it adds maps for Soul Cairn, Blackreach and Forgotten Vale and it is my go to map. I usually leave pretty much everything at Default so the map markers aren't completely overwhelming in towns like Whiterun and Solitude.

So this tells me it's compatible with our setup? DY's issues with Blackreach are specific to his test INI settings maybe ...

Yes, that is the issue. Need to make some rules for those walls and ceiling.

13 minutes ago, Greg said:

I just started a new game using the STEP 1.0 guide and used coc BlackreachSinderionsShack to enter Blackreach, tmm 1 to enable all map markers, and took this screenshot of the map.

ScreenShot1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have no issue using Atlas Map Markers with DobuleYou's maps if DoubleYou is good with this. I usually install Atlas Map Markers anyway to get at least some kind of map in the areas Bethesda did not cover and for the additional map markers it adds everywhere. DoubleYou's maps are like gold-plated platinum so the additional map markers are just icing on the cake. :biggrin:

51 minutes ago, Greg said:

I have no issue using Atlas Map Markers with DobuleYou's maps if DoubleYou is good with this. I usually install Atlas Map Markers anyway to get at least some kind of map in the areas Bethesda did not cover and for the additional map markers it adds everywhere. DoubleYou's maps are like gold-plated platinum so the additional map markers are just icing on the cake. :biggrin:

Have you tried out the dev file, @Greg?

Yes, I have and I think it looks great with Atlas Map Markers. The one issue is that the Blackreach map isn't quite centered, but I think this is a vanilla bug with the Blackreach is laid out. I mean if I'm at Sinderion's Field Laboratory at the north end of Blackreach, the top of the Blackreach map is near the bottom of the screen and I can't quite scroll all the way to the bottom of the map.

57 minutes ago, Greg said:

Yes, I have and I think it looks great with Atlas Map Markers. The one issue is that the Blackreach map isn't quite centered, but I think this is a vanilla bug with the Blackreach is laid out. I mean if I'm at Sinderion's Field Laboratory at the north end of Blackreach, the top of the Blackreach map is near the bottom of the screen and I can't quite scroll all the way to the bottom of the map.

I can fix that. That is one of the things that I have been fixing across the world maps. It's a rather simple fix. I think I might have already tweaked that some more since my last dev file version.