Smithing Perks Overhaul SE (by kryptopyr)

TechAngel85

• 3 months later...

The current guide does not include a recommended option for this mod, so I tried the 'New Perk Tree' option and it's great! In my current game I immediately put points into the 'Improvement' side of the tree (because that's what I really want to do after all), then as the xp I get from smithing decreased (thanks to the Alternate XP Formula from CCOR) I began investing perks into the other side of the skill tree for the extra xp and gold. It all felt very natural and rewarding, in a way that the vanilla tree never did for me. This is a great addition to the game, I love it!

• +1 2

• 1 month later...

The current guide does not include a recommended option for this mod, so I tried the 'New Perk Tree' option and it's great! In my current game I immediately put points into the 'Improvement' side of the tree (because that's what I really want to do after all), then as the xp I get from smithing decreased (thanks to the Alternate XP Formula from CCOR) I began investing perks into the other side of the skill tree for the extra xp and gold. It all felt very natural and rewarding, in a way that the vanilla tree never did for me. This is a great addition to the game, I love it!

Thanks for mentioning this. Even though the latest guide recommends the Vanilla version, the New version just looks too good to pass up.

• 1 year later...