dark brotherhood forever moved to misc (by jman)

stoppingby4now

• 3 months later...

I challenge this mod's inclusion. Mainly, because this was made before the release of the CK (thrus, it was Snipped), and because it wipes out quest script properties in the modified quests. Honestly, moving this quest is not worth screwing it up.

Would it be helpful if someone created a proper CK version of this mod?

Would only take a few minutes - I could do it if I felt like it. In fact, I would just have to use TES5Edit to do it.

However, I'm questioning the logic of moving a Dark Brotherhood quest from the Dark Brotherhood area - shouldn't it stay in the Dark Brotherhood section? Unless there's something I'm missing...

Possible Spoiler for people who haven't finished DB story so using spoilertag..

The mod is for the quests you get after you beat the DB storyline. You speak to the Mother and get random radiant quest that just give you some minor coin etc, and you can do this endless times. It fits better in the Misc section than where the game puts it for sure

The mod is for the quests you get after you beat the DB storyline. You speak to the Mother and get random radiant quest that just give you some minor coin etc, and you can do this endless times. It fits better in the Misc section than where the game puts it for sure

Doesn't it also move the quest to start the dark brotherhood to the misc section?

Doesn't it also move the quest to start the dark brotherhood to the misc section?

iirc it only does it for the quest(s) I mentioned thats always called dark brotherhood forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well, given Vond's reasoning for why DBF should be moved to the misc quests, I could make a optinal file for Even Better Quest Objectives that does just that. It will be included in the next update for my mod (which will be released over Memorial Day weekend).