TechAngel85

Dragonbone Mastery (by Nazenn)

image.thumb.png.8a357a8bb9657c852fee2427230b903d.png

Getting the same error as the guys above. Any fix?

This mod shouldn't have this issue, since it doesn't seem to have been recently updated, and the instructions don't mention it. I don't remember.

Depending on how MO informs you as you download install:

1. Download and install the Main File.
  2. MO will prompt the user.
  3. Expand the FNIS Behavior SE x.x.x folder.
  4. Right-click on Data and select Set data directory.
  5. Click OK to install the mod.
  6. Enable the mod.

Alternatively, right click on the downloaded mod installer and "Open file", then you can manually drag files around to fix. To do this:

1. Install the mod and ignore the warnings
  2. right click the mod in the MO left pane and select "open in explorer"
  3. Move files around here or delete and drag files from the opened installer archive, situating as normal (see other mods or the "Data" tab in right pane fopr proper structure)

I think I see the issue with the fomod. If you select Full Length Scabbard, it sets the source path to "99 None" and that folder does not exist. Mod Organizer prompts that folder "99 None" does not exist so click Install Anyway. The mod should be installed correctly since it doesn't seem to need anything extra for the full length scabbard.

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2021 at 6:46 AM, Greg said:

I think I see the issue with the fomod. If you select Full Length Scabbard, it sets the source path to "99 None" and that folder does not exist. Mod Organizer prompts that folder "99 None" does not exist so click Install Anyway. The mod should be installed correctly since it doesn't seem to need anything extra for the full length scabbard.

I see, thanks for the help.

On 4/5/2021 at 6:46 PM, Greg said:

I updated the the detailed instructions for Dragonbone Mastery with this information.

• Upvote 1