Burn Freeze Shock Effects (by pauderek)

stoppingby4now

• 2 months later...

v3.5

• Added Dragonborn support
  • Added option to activate/deactivate the mod, from now on it is recommended to use this function before uninstalling the mod.
  • Added "burned zombies" option, use it to determine if the effects are removed or not from resurrected npcs. Despite the name it affects frost and shock effects too.
  • Added option to choose how enchanted weapons will cause the effects (deactivated, same as spells or random).
  • Performance improvement for the scripts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You can use it if you want.

If you want to test if your build is stable with it do the following.

in the main menu open the console.

coc solitudeavenues

once ingame type godmode in the console. "tgm"

Spawn three dragons of any type and let them go crazy.

Depending on how stable your build is then you will be able to go longer or shorter amounts of time without a freeze.

(Solitude is rather intense, has many NPC, and the dragons will happily fry or chill or blow them all up! This means that BSF script turns into overdrive!)

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

You can use it if you want. If you want to test if your build is stable with it do the following. in the main menu open the console. coc solitudeavenues once ingame type godmode in the console. "tgm" Spawn three dragons of any type and let them go crazy. Depending on how stable your build is then you will be able to go longer or shorter amounts of time without a freeze. (Solitude is rather intense, has many NPC, and the dragons will happily fry or chill or blow them all up! This means that BSF script turns into overdrive!)

Is this still a valid way to test stability?

How long should I be looking at? It's 4am, and I do want SOME sleep, but by the time the first 3 dragons had died, I had no issues. I spawned another 5, and let it run for another 5 minutes or so, but for 10-15 minutes total, I had no issues whatsoever.

This is with a full STEP Extended mod list, with 90% of the high res options, except some of the 4k options as it seems like overkill. Even 2k seems a little excessive on most smaller things, considering I'm limited to 1080p.